What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Katakuri doesmt evenbhave the AP to put down Luffy for 12 hours and you think he has the AP to do shit to Jack in seconds?

You think BASE luffy has MORE ENDURANCE than Jack the drought?
Katakuri has the power to to turn everything around him into Mochi... and with a slow ass fighter like Jack... he will get caught... rendered useless so fast... turn into a punching bag.... and then Katakuri will suffocate his ass with a nice fruit on top of him as a nice decor..... Jack can tank attacks... but he's LESS TANKY than Luffy even with his Zoan ability... and he's WAAAAAAAAAAAY weaker in many aspects like being bigger target... slow as fuck... and not having many diverse techniques that rubber has to escape the grasp of Katakuri....

Katakuri's mole spear can open a fucking hole in Jack's stomach by the way.... dude is out of his league with Katakuri... also never showed any signs of Haki yet... and fighting a monster who can utilize all 3 types of haki... one of them, observation, he is the best user in it so far introduced

I

Indigo

Sanji got a High Bounty ---> Judge asked to increase it
Sanji got a Durability Power-Up ---> Suit that Judge made
Sanji got Invisibility Power-Up ---> Suit that Judge made
Sanji got Fire Kicks (Since Enies Lobby) ---> Judge modified his Genes

At this point, i won't even be surprised if Sanji can cook well because Judge programmed him like that
It's fucking insane to be honest.

Those guys are close to light speed and their skin is tougher, so no he isn't. Ichiji and Niji will literally running circles in terms of speed around Calamities.

Ichiji even caught Katakuri cold first time around. You need close to FS levels of CoO to fight them.
Sanji in wci won against yunji rs and he is not that much weaker then his brothers so i dont think so.

> Oda potentially giving 2 pus(rs, exoskeleton) to Sanji to face Queen
> King's potentially race coming from the land of Gods hyped by Whitebeard, with flame powers on another lvl to Sanji's in base, tanking post-rooftop Zoro's attacks(which could injure Kaido) like nothing

Doffy fans while reading this :josad:
and jimbei replaces sanji in M3 fans:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.