What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

What can Lanji even do against Kaido or Big Mom unless he comes up with a much more proficient AP output.
we know that fire harms Kaido even his own fire harmed him, Luffy's red hawk was dodged and red rock harmed him. i think it is useless to argue with you bro. especially when you go all out and put some L in the names just to state what you think. no one will change your mind you just think Sanji is a loser, it is just you are unlucky because Oda is against you.

-Queen hints thats there is connection between sanji leg and king tribe
when queen was talking to sanji about the fire that he can generate in his feet and refers to king tribe

king:…….
yeah with this spoiler I don't doubt Queen anymore this guy used to work alongside Judge & Vegapunk the MADS so he knows Judge shenanigans lol:queenhear:

Sanji does have King's DNA that's explain his fire ability:king:

Sanji was being told by Queen how his fire is generated unnaturally. The one chapter after King's race is said to be able to create fire. The same chapter Sanji claims that the raid suit made his body feel different after. I can't tell whether he is Awakening his Germa powers or if he has King's dna‚ but sure enough some exciting powerup and lore is coming our way

Status
Not open for further replies.