What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Also, Sanji said his body felt strange after using RS for the second time. The second he used it was when he tried to peek at women's bathroom, right? Does it mean he already felt strange since then?

So many infos that I think quite confusing on this chapter, might have to wait for full summary or pics for a clearer understanding.
no, 2nd time is when he save momo.

We just got Sanji related to Germa back in WCI, we don't need this whole rare tribe thing. I very much prefer if Sanji's flames are something that he came up with himself. I think that Queen is just talking nonsense here.

:seriously:

For now I still think that Sanji feeling his body is strange is due to the raid suit having affect on his body, he is a Vinsmoke after all.

The same shit goes for Zoro, give me feats for Zoro and Sanji, i don't want or need hereditary expositions Oda, it just cheapens their character imo.

:sighting:

So Momo has now permanently become an adult, well good. Now he can finally take some responsibility to help kick Kaido out and take the throne of Wano.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
When you took magical medicine and have a special sword *Enma* + Ryuo
Yet You getting matched by base King
But your fanboys said "zoro top tier, he will low/mid diff YCs, he can easily tag Katakuri "
How can he even tag base kata if he is getting matched by base King.

Shimotsuki Zoro vs Ancient Race of God's, King
Vinsmoke Sanji vs Ex MADS scientist, Queen
Oda keeps hyping and Grouping the wings of PK alongside All stars.
So RS weakens or affects the user huh

Marco the spectator

Perospero hype, if he matches or beat Neko. He's officially ~ Jack, and above Current Jozu!
Don't wanna hear "flyers are above Pero" "Cracker & Smoothie below Jack" nonsense again
Wanna see Hybrid Jack in action, tired of zoan/base Jack.

Adult Momo is Here.

AdCoC Luffy > Ryuo Luffy >~Katakuri >=FS Luffy > Enma zoro/King/Marco >= RS Sanji/Queen
Damn son you took another astronomical L this chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.