What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
- King easily tanked Zoro's hardening Onigiri, a weaker Onigiri version one shotted Killer
- Shirohige fucking hypes his race AF
- Sanji has similar powers to King but his FLAMES are NOTHING compared to KING'S RACE
- Last chapter, Marco asked King if he is the "King of Flames", indicating that King is a VERY BIG SHOT IN HIS OWN RACE

Imagine the WSM hyping his race as literal gods because of their strength, imagine Sanji's strongest mode being a weak copy of King's ability, imagine King not only being part of a powerful race BUT also being one of the strongest of them all.

I think my thread with King's backstory about Impel Down didn't even do enough justice for him. This is insane hype!
Zoro fighting this mofo with one sword this chapter.

:crazwhat:

Ace ate a devil fruit and became the personification of fire. That's more than just being able to create fire, right?
For all we know, ace’s fire is just basic fire, as ‘entei‘ is his ultimate skill. (Unless oda want to add more mera mera skill in near future)
as for king’s clan, it can be everything. oda can make special fire traits for this clan. But as for now, we better wait and see

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Perhaps the flame that Sanji's diable jean gives off is a piece of cake related to King's clan...
아마도 상디의 디아블 장브로 내는 불꽃은 킹의 일족이랑 관련된 떡밥인 듯..

So looking at this line here the provider doesn't say that

However, Sanji's Diable Jambe is nothing compared to the powers of King's race.

instead

"Sanji's flame is a piece of cake compared to King's Flames"
or

"Sanji's flame is only a fraction of King's Flames"

But its actually the provider's own thought / opinion

I would put this in spoiler / summaries thread but already got warned i will be banned so i post it here

@T.D.A

No, he took it off and met with Law, Franky, Usopp. Then he went to the bathhouse. Oda messed up, Sanji wore his RS 3 times now.
I mean he also wore it when he brought the girls from the bath house after Hawkins and Drake found them.
No, he took it off and met with Law, Franky, Usopp. Then he went to the bathhouse. Oda messed up, Sanji wore his RS 3 times now.

Ops my bad then.

Well I guess Oda will correct it in the volume release.

- King easily tanked Zoro's hardening Onigiri, a weaker Onigiri version one shotted Killer
- Shirohige fucking hypes his race AF
- Sanji has similar powers to King but his FLAMES are NOTHING compared to KING'S RACE
- Last chapter, Marco asked King if he is the "King of Flames", indicating that King is a VERY BIG SHOT IN HIS OWN RACE

Imagine the WSM hyping his race as literal gods because of their strength, imagine Sanji's strongest mode being a weak copy of King's ability, imagine King not only being part of a powerful race BUT also being one of the strongest of them all.

I think my thread with King's backstory about Impel Down didn't even do enough justice for him. This is insane hype!
My joke about King becoming the bane of Cook's existence this raid came true. :kobeha:

Also, with how much hype King has been receiving, if his bounty is only 1.330 billion now, it is an obvious troll move from Oda. :jay-he:

So the bathhouse is the 2nd after all.
Maybe the purple aura that he was emitting in that bathhouse was his gene slowly being awaken?:crazwhat:
I think it's related more to Sora's drug than Judge's modifications.

I believe Judge's modifications is related to invisibility in parallel to the rest of the Vinsmoke simblings, so the fire source should be something else and I can't think of anything else but Sora's drug that we know has relations to emotions similar to Diable Jambe.

Maybe the RS is awakening Sora's mystery drug true potential in Sanji or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.