What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

wait, If king is from a fire clan then his DF is irrelevant to his fire. his fire is due to something else?
does that mean that kings df is just an ancient bird DF.
his clan could be just a clan that could make fire either by a special technique or due to a special factor in their body.
:quest:
yes, don't you realize King's wings when he is base form is different from his Zoan form? his base form wings are from his OG race, probrably from the same people that came from the moon like the other races that live on sky islands.

his hybrid could have 4 wings :kayneshrug:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
It probably means that unlike King Sanji can't generate Fireballs or conjure fire outside his body
Ya based on my experince as a spoiler provider

ITs just the opinon of 106.101

he is saying that in his opinon Sanji's fire is just a slice of cake compraed to king

which mean Sanji flame is small/ part compared to king

its not said by anyone in the chapter but its the opinion of the provider 106.101

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Ya based on my experince as a spoiler provider

ITs just the opinon of 106.101

he is saying that in his opinon Sanji's fire is just a slice of cake compraed to king

which mean Sanji flame is small/ part compared to king

its not said by anyone in the chapter but its the opinion of the provider 106.101
Yeah but it should still mean his power is only a fraction of his at least for now

B

Ballel

I think it's related more to Sora's drug than Judge's modifications.

I believe Judge's modifications is related to invisibility in parallel to the rest of the Vinsmoke simblings, so the fire source should be something else and I can't think of anything else but Sora's drug that we know has relations to emotions similar to Diable Jambe.

Maybe the RS is awakening Sora's mystery drug true potential in Sanji or something.
Sore got the drug from Vegapunk right? Or am I misremembering this?

Status
Not open for further replies.