What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how this dude ignores everything from Kidd to Law to Kaido/BM and is fixated on least relevant stuff; the size.
"Its big"

"Lets give him a big one"

Attack indirectly with projectile instead of direct contact

Least relevant? You didn't mention who said "Hakai is the strongest attack i've seen" (since there was no one saying that) and you said what BM and Luffy said about being big is least relevant. Not trying to convince you but at least i don't have to agree on you about something never stated or proven by signs like CoC black lightning or AdvCoC Coating, especially when it's air projectile kind of attack instead of direct one.

D: Why does Sanji-san's eyebrow curl up at the end? Is it for fashion? Make it clear!!

O: Hey!! You there, sit down!! Now listen!! Everyone lives in circles!! The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth all spin in circles!! And!! If the Earth suddenly stopped spinning!! The planet would be covered in tidal waves!! It would be terrible!! Now remember that Sanji's eyebrow channels that same powerful circular energy!! Reflect upon this!! You may go!!

Sanji is the creator of OP universe! :steef::steef::steef:

:cheers: both dukes went sulong
Soon you'll accept Perospero is top YC level
You guys rate characters based on being "tanky" or having great AP lol

Pero will fight Sulong Neko! Push him to mid/high diff or even win then Carrot beats weakenes Pero.
The fact Oda has Neko turn into Sulong to fight Pero tells you that Pero beats anyone who's not YC. Also beat current Jozu.

Sulong dukes >~ Hybrid Jack/ Vista >~ Pero ~ Land Jinbei > current Jozu> Snack> Vets/Flyers

Inu and Neko transform to Sulong. :crazwhat::crazwhat:

サンジの異変な本人曰く悪くはない「変」なんだ
それ以降脚の火力が絵で見てあがってる
X族はルナーリア族

マリージョアの上には「神の国」があった(白ひげが言ってたことをマルコが回想)

ネコとイヌは天井に穴空いたことでスーロンに変化
OMG
:funky::cheers::sweat::shocking::perocry:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I agree with that but he also tries to kill himself from time to time as his intro say xD so that's an even bigger mistery ....
i wouldnt place much weight on the intros. thats simply to hype the character up.
for instance, with whitebeard's intro we saw people talk about how much of a monster he is, when in reality he is probably the most kindhearted and a gentle soul on the seas.

Status
Not open for further replies.