What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think he's gonna take it in fully though XD

but its a reasonable assumption since oda introduced caribou at the very start of the pre timeskip and then again brought him back into wano through a cover story.

interestingly he is still on wano's mainland right now. he probably will stall it long enough ig.
While Caribou is qualified to pull off this feat, I think everything as of now points to Momo doing it. With him getting big, to Oda taking a page or two for Yamato to specifically explain the concept of flame clouds to him and the fact that he has to impress the people of the capital as the future shogun of the country is overwhelming evidence in his favor.

What Caribou might do is that in case if Onigashima is blasted to smithereens by all the fighting, he'll then use his powers to contain the falling debris or the skull as a whole if Momo tires out.

But Oda has a penchant for wordplay so we'll see how this pans out, but I find it highly unlikely

"Its big"

"Lets give him a big one"

Attack indirectly with projectile instead of direct contact

Least relevant? You didn't mention who said "Hakai is the strongest attack i've seen" (since there was no one saying that) and you said what BM and Luffy said about being big is least relevant. Not trying to convince you but at least i don't have to agree on you about something never stated or proven by signs like CoC black lightning or AdvCoC Coating, especially when it's air projectile kind of attack instead of direct one.
"BM, your back can give in while doing this attack"

"Blocking that was a huge feat even if for a second"

"How can he still move after taking that attack"

>BM and Kaido both shocked at the blocking

>WG running away with shocked, gaping mouths.

Oda literally made Zoro say that the attack would annihilate them all and that's a fact. Stop treating it like it's invalid just because it's from Zoro. The author added that in, just like the author made Robin call Sanji wings.

At this I'm just repeating myself while you continue to act like an ignorant fuck tbh, neglecting what I say. No one cares for the size.

I never even called it the strongest attack. Idk why you keep mentioning that. It's one of- if not the strongest among what we've seen so far though.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
While Caribou is qualified to pull off this feat, I think everything as of now points to Momo doing it. With him getting big, to Oda taking a page or two for Yamato to specifically explain the concept of flame clouds to him and the fact that he has to impress the people of the capital as the future shogun of the country is overwhelming evidence in his favor.

What Caribou might do is that in case if Onigashima is blasted to smithereens by all the fighting, he'll then use his powers to contain the falling debris or the skull as a whole if Momo tires out.

But Oda has a penchant for wordplay so we'll see how this pans out, but I find it highly unlikely
agreed.
i personally think both will happen.
as in, momo will stall it for like an hour when the alliance fights kaido (mirroring his dad's hour of legends) and then caribou will swallow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.