What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sword he doesn't have it anymore? :kayneshrug:

The sword he got from defeating a Zombie Ryuma that was stolen by Moria?

Sure!
That is not the point. Shanks didn't give Roger hat because of prophecy like you hypocrites are saying. He will get shushui back. Anyways not my point. Using your logic, he was 'destined' to get that sword right? I mean how coincidental that Moria happen to stole the Ryuma sword and how he had to meet Zoro in thriller bark. Wait, how did even Moria managed to get Ryuma body when he was dead some hundred years ago? skeleton?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don't like "locked" things.
agreed.

And Luffy ambition has nothing to do with Joy boy, yet a prophecy called him 20 years ago as the child of destiny.
yeah i didnt like that one as well. but point is was there any such prophecy which locked zoro as the WSS because he is the successor of ryuma? i dont remember reading anything like that tbh.

Zoro ambition has no link at all with Ryuma. Zoro wanted to be the best for Kuina and for Mihawk etc. But Ryuma made things as if it was him and no others from the start.
bro all that was said is ryuma might be zoro's ancestor. im fine with this tbh.
as long as there isnt a prophecy foretold by ryuma that centuries laters when the dawn of the world comes around, a shimotsuki will become the WSS and travel with Joyboy, im fine with this.
the way i see it, as of now with just the lineage confirmed, ZKK and ryuma killing the dragon is just a nice parallel.

people defending all the prophecy shit from Oda are gonna get betrayed before the end of the series

the Void Century / Joyboy flashback is gonna shit on their faces

:kayneshrug:

It's not gonna be different from Naruto, and if you hate on that, just be prepared
I personally have no problem with that. Luffy isn't Naruto who from the beginning was themed as the hardworking underdog but ended up as the promised savior. Luffy on the other hand has always been overpowered from the beginning with having over the top savior charms so him being the destined savior doesn't contradict his character.

Durability. Immune to blunt attacks. But that advantage is lost since haki was introduced. Infact Luffy need to expand more energy than normal human because of that devil fruit.
This is One Piece, it's not rocket science. Do you want to calculate the mass of haki Luffy needs more than a normal human because of his fruit?

A lot of times, we as fan, overthink too much when it is just simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.