What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of out of context pictures

Sanji here clearly has better speed and mobility than jabura

He was even doing damages

Sanji got overpowered because of tekkai, something even zoro could hardly cut through, sanji had more strength and speed the problem was jabura's durability, unlike the rest of the cp9 jabura could move while using tekkai, so sanji had to figure out something to improve his attacking power, he did, and as jabura said he got too cocky
Sanji broke his tekkai tho. He even asked jabra if his kicks were working mockingly😅

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
ryuma would cut right trough wb s quake punches and end his life
He ain't cutting through shit. How exactly is he gna cut through aCoC when it creates some sort of barrier. Just capping for no reason. No one cares about Ryuma like you do big man. All this time that Kaido has been in wano, why hasn't he mentioned his name.
All we heard is Joy Boy, Rocks, Oden, WB, Roger and Shanks. Not a single mention of Ryuma, I wonder why:pepeke:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He ain't cutting through shit. How exactly is he gna cut through aCoC when it creates some sort of barrier. Just capping for no reason. No one cares about Ryuma like you do big man. All this time that Kaido has been in wano, why hasn't he mentioned his name.
All we heard is Joy Boy, Rocks, Oden, WB, Roger and Shanks. Not a single mention of Ryuma, I wonder why:pepeke:
Cause ryumas haki > wbs

Zoro telling Sanji not to drag him down lol. He's been carrying characters this whole arc and carried the Rooftop 5. He doesn't want to carry Sanji too...which he will .

From the dialogue it doesn't look like Sanji actually got King's DNA just that his cyborg powers are getting boosted by the RS

buddy kaido was mentioning the people he fought
did he fought ryuma who was alive 800 years ago?

Not one, but TWO power-up needed to bring Queen down.:steef::finally:. Doffy wankers punching the air right now
They are going to crying if Jack beats Sulong Inu and facing Luffy.
Queen facing stronger Sanji with two powerups
And King get so much hyped by his race and power alone and the fact facing Zoro, taking Onigiri enma as nothing happen to him is enough of hype.

Can´t wait until all three show their true potential.
:steef::steef:

Bro imagine after Sanji awake his Midfied Human power, he became far stronger, just read the wiki post:
"
The modified humans engineered by Judge all possess superhuman physical strength. During their childhood, with training, the four Vinsmoke siblings' strength and resilience rapidly increased to the point of equalling an adult man's.[7] Further administration of drugs can also further the augmentations.[6]

The Vinsmoke siblings also possess an exoskeleton which grants them enhanced durability, leading them to be renowned for their "iron bodies".[11] They also possess an increased healing rate, as Reiju managed to rapidly heal after her leg was shot,[12] and was even able to engage in combat a few hours later.

"

Sanji will became faster:

More stamina:

Better physical power:

Physical power, jump power, speed, durable/toughness, stamina, healing power and overall states, Sanji so far only get so far by training his human body, imagine if he get his modified human power and awake it,Sanj going became a whole different lvl.
:steef::steef::steef:

Expect a great battle against Queen.
Rs+Modified Sanji+haki vs Awakening Queen.
:steef:
Indeed, I'm not against Sanji being genetically enhanced if Oda plan to keep him in the monster trio. There's only so far he can go as a normal human when he doesn't even train :watchout: I'm curious to see what happens :cheers:

Show
I posted the entire chapter.

Those panels are literally the entire fight Sanji had with Jyabura after he got serious. And he was overwhelmed in speed, strength and everything in-between.

Landing some hits here and there while Jyabura is trying to trick him with Robin being his sister and whatnot is just funny- but that doesn't change the fact that after that, for rest of the entire fight, Jyabura was absolutely just shitting on Sanji until DJ. Zoro also landed a bunch of hits on Kaku but the moment Kaku got serious and pulled Yontoryuu, Zoro was absolutely overwhelmed and had to resort to Asura.

The fact you refuse to even pull out scans to support your claim alone shows just how wrong you are and you know it. Some early exchanges aside, Sanji wasn't even in same tier as a serious Jyabura until DJ and was overwhelmed in every aspect possible in every clash possible.
Show me the hits zoro was landing on Kaku. Please. Cause from what I remember kaku was handling zoro

Bro thats a fucking lie.
Bro thats a fuckin lie. You posted posted very end of the fight. Like I said you posted 1/4 of the fight. I got the majority right here.

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/kbgBLJvi8PGO

Here's sanji outspeeding and outmaneuvering jabra
https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/i7L2QSYMGZlH

Here's sanji dominating jabra mid diff some more
https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/nAgH8VHcbqx2

Some more mid diffing with jabra commenting on sanjis kicks being strong
https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/fNydnW84yV0V

Another savage attack done by the 🐐
https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/axH7Z44HNzYV

Sannis big brain intellect comes into play here
https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/v3n1BNHfQK0i

Here's another scene of sanji causality handling jabra with grace and outspeeding him while jabra uses soru a speed based technique
https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/k1knIO08yB2y
Directly after outspeeding jabra again Sanji goes ahead and outmaneuvers him again
https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/bpnaFg5be59M

I believe this is adequate enough to rest my point. You posted the full fight my ass. Foh low tier ass troll
Did you not even read what I said.

I'll just quote myself, ask you to read slowly, and enlarge stuff so it helps you process it because idk what to say at this point other than maybe you're just slow.

I posted the entire chapter.

Those panels are literally the entire fight Sanji had with Jyabura after he got serious. And he was overwhelmed in speed, strength and everything in-between.

Landing some hits here and there while Jyabura is trying to trick him with Robin being his sister and whatnot is just funny- but that doesn't change the fact that after that, for rest of the entire fight, Jyabura was absolutely just shitting on Sanji until DJ. Zoro also landed a bunch of hits on Kaku but the moment Kaku got serious and pulled Yontoryuu, Zoro was absolutely overwhelmed and had to resort to Asura.

The fact you refuse to even pull out scans to support your claim alone shows just how wrong you are and you know it. Some early exchanges aside, Sanji wasn't even in same tier as a serious Jyabura until DJ and was overwhelmed in every aspect possible in every clash possible.
Zoro and Sanji both landed a good few hits and kept up while their opponents were fucking around. But the moment Kaku got serious, Zoro was overwhelmed in CQC and had to pull out Asura.

The moment Jyabura got serious, he started shitting on Sanji in speed, strength and everything in-between. And Sanji had absolutely no answer to him- couldn't do anything, and thus, he was forced to pull out DJ. It's as simple as it gets. Why do you think Sanji used DJ to begin with and took a direct hit and damage just to land a finishing blow?

There's a reason why Sanji could do absolutely NOTHING to Jyabura after this scan until DJ despite them engaging and clashing multiple times in-between:

Ryuma being 'god' status is similar to Enel god status in skypiea. Same as Katakuri 'undefeated' legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.