What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's meaningless because Kaku didn't eat his Devil fruit yet , + Zoro and Sanji One shotted their opponents like Luffy one shotted Blueno, that scale is completely meaningless
Yes kakus df shot him up to luccis strength.

We're gonna ignore that zoan devil fruits don't increase your base strength.
eating a df doesn't mean shit. That's called headcanon with no manga material to back it up.

However if were talking df the I must mention jabra has more experience with his and that explains why kaku was messing up and making new attacks with his.

I'm officially done with you. I've handed you so many Ls in the past hour I've actually ran out.

And that should mean all the Germa kids also have all these abilities right?
If Sore were to be from King's race she should have both wings and fire powers. Note how she doesn't have neither of them. And if the parent has something special, something that is based on genetics i.e. fire powers almost all the kids should have said fire powers and even wings yet no one has wings and only one is able to use fire while the other ones use stuff like poison, light or even electricity.

You’re using a terrible comparison as proof. When Kaido fought the scabbards was he in his strongest form (hybrid) using named attacks? No, so that comparison falls flat.

Him resorting to Diable Jambe doesn’t mean he couldn’t fight anymore it means he wanted to end the fight. When Zoro used Ashura against Kaku was he incapable of fighting past that point without it?
No.
When was Kaido hybrid while fighting Scabbards :suresure:

Zoro was incapable of defeating Kaku w/o Asura. Same goes for Sanji and Jyabura.

Sanji could keep up for 10 chapters in a row and it wouldn't matter if on the 11th chapter he's getting absolutely shit on, blitzed, and overpowered left and right and is forced to use DJ to win. That'd just mean without DJ, he's <<< his opponent when serious.

The length and durations don't decide stuff if one party ends up outright shitting on the other by the end of it lmao.

You can't possibly give an explanation of why Sanji would get spam blitzed and overpowered 4 times in a row if he wasn't significantly weaker.

Glad to agree you're admitting the L by not answering my question regarding Scabbards- who, also btw, dominated Kaido for 3/4 of the fight before getting dunked.
Lmao sanji at 50% health means nothing to you. And thats when the fight started😅

When was Kaido hybrid while fighting Scabbards :suresure:

Zoro was incapable of defeating Kaku w/o Asura. Same goes for Sanji and Jyabura.
Kaido never went hybrid against the scabbards so he wasn’t serious to begin with. That’s the point I’m trying to make

You think Zoro couldn’t beat Kaku without Asura? Huh?

And you're non-stop ignoring that after the few early exchanges, Jyabura was blitzing and stomping Sanji non-stop without Sanji ever making a comeback until DJ. 4 times in a row where Sanji could barely react to and not even clash with Jyabura at all.

I love how you ignore elephant in the room. Do you think Scabbards > Kaido because they dominated him early, or not- even though they started getting stomped later? Because if the answer to that isn't a "yes", you disagree with your own point. And if it is a yes, then you're just retarded

:holdthisl: and cry me a river. Wait, you're already doing that.
Kaido wasn't in hybrid form tho, unlike jabura

Lmao sanji at 50% health means nothing to you. And thats when the fight started😅
Alright, glad we agree that Base Sanji was << a serious Jyabura- as he clearly couldn't react to him, overpower him, and was getting blitzed in direct confrontations 4 times in a row.

You think that's because he was 50% health.

Now, where in the fuck did you get the 50% health thing? Show me one canonical statement, implication, or portrayal which suggests that it isn't a number you shit out of your ass?

Yes kakus df shot him up to luccis strength.

We're gonna ignore that zoan devil fruits don't increase your base strength.

Not eating a df doesn't mean shit. That's called headcanon with no manga material to back it up.

However if were talking df the I must mention jabra has more experience with his and that explains why kaku was messing up and making new attacks with his.

I'm officially done with you. I've handed you so many Ls in the past hour I've actually ran out.
What do you mean , you keep loosing and i keep handing you L's, also Physical strength don't take Swordsmanship skill in to the equation wich is a big factor for Kaku who is not a brawler. Peanut brain convince himself to be right like a grandma with a brain disease

Status
Not open for further replies.