What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I suppose I should just take Mihawk's word as gospel when his supposedly "strong" black blade couldn't even break a hakiless Wado; a sword one level below the likes of Yoru and Ace:pepeke:
Wasn't he the same man who also said he was gna kill Luffy and yet here he is about to fight Kaido:tchpepe: The man is a bonifide capper.
Yes mihawk knows more than you
Yeah mihawk was supposed to kill the mc cause that's how stories work clown

A

Akagaminoproduction

I'll back up what you're saying with Stephen Paul's translation for back in the day.

Mihawk: I will remember it.
I have not seen such "strength" in some time.
And with the courtesy of the swordsman,

I will sink you with my ebony blade, the strongest in the world.
Thanks mate.. appreciate it...

Resemblance was there, but to be like a direct ancestor instead of just hailing from his clan? (Assuming based on Ushimaru)

We've had enough of that plot line in OP. Shits boring.
Well to me if it came out of nowhere then I would agree that it is a mistake.

However, we have been getting hints of this over several years. It would've been a mistake if Zoro was stated to have Zero connection to Wano despite all the hints we got throughout the yesrs

So your logic is that he removed one of the best powers from the main fighters and gave them other stuff but he kept the fire stuff with the child that is made for stealth? Absolutely nonsense.
Not what I said, I'm saying that judge removed sora's powers from his children, sanji being unaffected means he kept them, judge didn't intentionally give him fire based powers

And yes judge removing the best powers doesn't make sense and it's the point, judge is too arrogant to admit he's wrong, for him sanji is weak despite sanji being capable of low diffing his brothers

Judge is like that

Big Mom and Queen battling it out for the title of MVP of the Minks-Samurai-Pirates alliance :hohoho:
Queen wrecked them, it was needed Marco, Zoro, Chopper, Drake and Hyogoro just to stop Queen's plagues from spreading and killing everybody

Marco got weakened by healing people, and he also got hit by Queen's Ice Oni virus, then King and Queen brought Marco down in the end, not to mention Sanji saving Chopper from being killed.
Unless some Beast Pirates fodder dying is that relevant for you

I

Indigo

I suppose I should just take Mihawk's word as gospel when his supposedly "strong" black blade couldn't even break a hakiless Wado; a sword one level below the likes of Yoru and Ace:pepeke:
Wasn't he the same man who also said he was gna kill Luffy and yet here he is about to fight Kaido:tchpepe: The man is a bonifide capper.
Great argument

let's just assume everything we see in the actual story about the topic we are arguing is fake and then just make up what we want to think about those things

:kayneshrug:

isn't it easy to talk every point you want with this basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.