What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen wrecked them, it was needed Marco, Zoro, Chopper, Drake and Hyogoro just to stop Queen's plagues from spreading and killing everybody?

Marco got weakened by healing people, and he also got hit by Queen's Ice Oni virus, then King and Queen brought Marco down in the end, not to mention Sanji saving Chopper from being killed.
Unless Beast Pirates fodder are relevant
Marco doesn't get weakened by healing others
Since he doesn't use his stamina but the victims own stamina!

People should stop with this "Marco was weakened by healing people"
He got weakened because of King and Queen

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Queen wrecked them, it was needed Marco, Zoro, Chopper, Drake and Hyogoro just to stop Queen's plagues from spreading and killing everybody?

Marco got weakened by healing people, and he also got hit by Queen's Ice Oni virus, then King and Queen brought Marco down in the end, not to mention Sanji saving Chopper from being killed.
Unless Beast Pirates fodder are relevant
There was literally no way of Queen knowing the Ice Oni would backfire. Even with Marco, they were in a time limit.

No one on earth sans maybe Caesar and Vega could’ve made an airborn vaccine in less than an hours time. Well except for Chopper apparently.

I'm sure Oda could've made it interesting in a way if he wanted to use that path. However, even from Zoro's introduction, his mannerisms were similar to Ryuma from "Monsters". I think this was the plan all along
even the eye scar is planned for this ryuma ushimaru thing
that s why he said he doesnt want to reveal why zoro got a scar

Status
Not open for further replies.