What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The next chapter will definitely make things clearer, imo judge would be the dumbest person in one piece if thinks giving fire based powers to someone who is supposed to be invisible is a smart idea
Well the raid suit was made for Sanji after he was failing the genetic modifications no? Like it was created to mask his deficiencies also hid him in general (hence invisibility)

Sanji using it triggering his genetic mods is just plot convenience/irony

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Kuina should be a descendant of Ryuma and zoro is just carrying this will, without real genetic connection.
it was confirmed that kuina's full name is shimotsuki kuina and zoro's sensei is shimotsuki koushiro. they are the granddaughter and son of shimotsuki kozaburo - the person who made enma and wado ichimonji and left wano illegally.

The worst part about the little Sanji hints is Oda won't explain it in the next chapter or even this arc. He will milk it for another 10yrs
Yes, and look at Jujutsu Kaisen. Gege introduced Hikari and Kirara and in the recent spoilers we see Kirara gets defeated and in the next chapter we will probably see Hakari's technique as well. This is what happens when you have not run out of material, Oda clearly has no material to write about, so he just keeps on dragging the story.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
it was confirmed that kuina's full name is shimotsuki kuina and zoro's sensei is shimotsuki koushiro. they are the granddaughter and son of shimotsuki kozaburo - the person who made enma and wado ichimonji and left wano illegally.
I know. I just meant it would be better if Zoro isn’t directly related. Like I hope Luffy is not directly related with Joyboy or something. I would prefer JoyBoy/Ryuma etc being more of an earned title than an Heritage.

Do you even read the manga? How did Kaido get his scar?

Oden hit Kaido once and he fell down
Oden was following up with another attack then got distracted.
This gave Kaido the chance to hit Oden in the back of the head.

Even Kaido gets memories of this exact situation because he knows what was gonna happen
He got it because Oden hit him. Tf when did i deny that?
I never said thst didn't happen, i said its your headcanon that Oden would of Won.

Status
Not open for further replies.