What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like how we dissapointed with wano’s warriors after those rumours that make marines fear them, ryuma‘s case probably the same. Those marines heard exaggerated stories about him from weak pirates who got chased out by him, and scared out of it lol.

Here we go, you are completely wrong

This is chapter 505 after the auction house scenes and Luffy fighting alongside Kid and Law

Both Luffy and Sanji are completely fine and have no damage at all

Once again in chapter 507 we see both Luffy and Sanji just fine talking with Rayleigh after that stuff.

Then, the panel you got was from 509 when they start fighting the Pacifistas and they took explosions from Kuma, that's why they show damage, not because of the damage they took on Thriller Bark

You're an absolute faker and knew you didn't have the right panels to prove you were right, so you took one without context and faked it as being right.

And during this fight we see Sanji talking about how Zoro is not moving as he should constantly because of the damage he took in Thriller Bark.

:holdthisl:

:akasalt:
Honestly I just Googled when the fight started and didn't go back 3 chapters. Nice. You got me. I gracefully take my L. The first one of the night. You won.

i never argued with you on this you clown. you were arguing with Shanal.

And, no offense to you bro @BleakAsh but i wouldnt call you a non biased person as well. id say he has a slight sanji bias.
You will never see me talk about zoro this greatly true coz my primary objective here is to defend sanji and you can call me out for it when my bias clouds my judgement

Even with bias aside you can blatantly see who was struggling the most.. Zoro literally had to manifest Ashura for a second to stop Kaku.. Kaku wasn't stronger than zoro duh but he was more annoying for zoro.. In several instances you see zoro struggling against how Kaku fight in his abnormal style..
Compare that to sanji pushing jabra and jabura landing hitsand sanji making fool of jabura with the key part and was about to body the dude if he hadn't dodged when he did.. Its not like sanji wasn't struggling at all especially with jabura's iron body tho he bragged about sanji's attacks not working and bought sanji like kaku did to zoro.. The guy was trying cheap moves "robins long lost bro" and what not.. And the sanji really jumped to DJ without using some of his signature moves sanji destroying the dood for making fun of robin compare that to zoro having to manifest Ashura to stop Kaku for being overwhelmed by barrage of attacks

Whats more desperate as in who's struggling more to resort to PU's?

Manifesting Ashura to stop kaku or sanji turning DJ up just coz hhe's pissed about what jabra spouted about robin.

This is not to prove sanji> zoro.
Its just how the fights were zoro would have destroyed Kaku with DSS but he didn't coz he had manifested Ashura he had tried most of his attacks but Kaku was just evading them with his tanky DF.. Even shi shi son coz he actually thought zoro would cut his tekkai.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.