What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already said Judge used the LF to alter their ability from conjuring fire to another element. Sanji was suppose to have invisibility or bend light to look invisible.
If the Lunaria clan were hunted by the CD, then to hide any connection Sora would have to cut her wings to be safe. Judge LF again change their DNA so they wouldn't have wings.
This is possible as well but kinda unlikely..

Don't you think sanji's fire getting into RS is odd?
Its make a credible link between them ngl
Post automatically merged:

gonna be fun when the summary drops
Hmmmmmmm

What's up

Exactly. As you can see in manga, Sanji could not land a finishing hit with DJ at all- and needed to bait Jyabura into attacking him and take damage just to land his final attack.

Your post literally agrees with everything I'm saying. Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

All of your scans came from chapter 414. Not after Jyabura got serious in 415 and did scratch attack.

Sanji didn't even land a hit on Jyabura until DJ from the scan I posted.
Yet somehow Sanji mid diffs Jabra to them, but when you go back and relive that fight, we see Sanji needing a power up or lose again. Without DJ Sanji lose this fight. Sanji vs jabra fight is different from a Zoro vs Kaku fight. Swordsman are more serious when they fight, than cp agent who likes to play with his food, underestimating his opponent.

My posts tend to be like half the time in disagreement with most Sanji fans here, such as me constantly advocating for Zoro fighting King and not Sanji for the past year, so that's kind of a funny thing to say.

I kind of get it in the context of this forum though, because there certainly seem to be an influx of alts from Sanji and Zoro fans made to push the same agenda from multiple angles :kobeha:
Sounds like Ndule trying to be neutral .

I already said Judge used the LF to alter their ability from conjuring fire to another element. Sanji was suppose to have invisibility or bend light to look invisible.
If the Lunaria clan were hunted by the CD, then to hide any connection Sora would have to cut her wings to be safe. Judge LF again change their DNA so they wouldn't have wings.
Stelth black is but a title that was created after the suit's collor and ability, same case for the other suits.
The other vinsmokes aquired additional abilities when they wear the suits, like yonji's ability to make his arm cybernetic, or niji's ability to conjure a liggtspeed blade that ables him to move at high speed, ichiji's ability is explosions but whith the suit he can shot plasma like bullets.
The RS had their abilities since 300 years when germa was at full power, the vinsmoke bloodline element modification is very recent and just been developed few decades ago due to the discovery of the bloodline element.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
20 chaps does not explain time. For example back Maria, who is who and Sasaki were defeated almost same time I guess.
they were defeated at the same time but marco was fighting king and queen ever since luffy went to the rooftop.
the tobi roppo were defeated well after luffy and the supernova were sent down.
kaido literally came down and went up again to fight yamato.
marco was fighting all this while.

Exactly. As you can see in manga, Sanji could not land a finishing hit with DJ at all- and needed to bait Jyabura into attacking him and take damage just to land his final attack.
Sanjinwould have blocked both of his attacks but he chose not to .. And still ended up walking without a hitch...this doesn't mean that he wouldn't have finished jabura off if he had blocked both of hid attacks.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
they were defeated at the same time but marco was fighting king and queen ever since luffy went to the rooftop.
the tobi roppo were defeated well after luffy and the supernova were sent down.
kaido literally came down and went up again to fight yamato.
marco was fighting all this while.
I love how Yamato pretty much saved so many souls by stalling him lol. Imagine the massacre differently.

If you think that Sanji won't surpass YC1 level EoS then it's just a waste to debate, lol.
What he(downplayer, he hates Sanji or it didn´t fit into his Doffy agenda) and few user not understand, Sanji fire power don´t just increase if his modified power going to awake, his overall body became at most twice stronger.
Like he get massive strenght/physical boost, speed boost, healing boost, durable/toughness increase a lot, a overall boost in base which make him one league above.

If he awake it, Sanji going be a whole different person, already in base form.
Meaning, Sanji legit get 3 powerups:
-Raid Suiit as equitment which give him multiple factor skills like flying, shield(anime only but I think we going to see it), more speed boost, more durability, making him invisible and probably overall give few more skills)
-Fire power increase a lot do the possibiliity of having King race dna
-Modified human power increase, overall he became far stronger in base, like get more physical power, speed boost,healing boost, durable/toughness increase a lot, a overall boost states.

I don´t even count the things which he probably learn during the timeskip from Ivankov.
I think in the moment when Sanji awakening his modified power, he going became far stronger.

I don´t even count adv haki forms which he could learn later during his battle against BB crew or against a Admiral.

Status
Not open for further replies.