What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

They almost CoC clashed at that moment but held back to not make Nami faint :crazwhat:
LMAO, I would have unironically loved that, I really wanted him to visbily unlock/unleash CoC in that arc too! I do feel Diable Jambe and Hell's Memories are CoC related or at least CoA somehow though. Sanji's father is a literal conqueror and king so it would very apt too.

Given Sanjis backstory especially with the Vinsmokes but even before that with Zeff alone too maybe, he is definitely worthy of having CoC imo. He has shown leadership qualities and a very strong will, not necessarily in the way some of us would like and prefer ofc, but still. He has his own beliefs, his own methods, his own will too.

1. It was stated by the scientists Sanji has shown no sign of any of the modifications Judge made.
2. I don’t remember any stating they cared even when they were all about to die none gave a shit
3. The raid suit is locked to him by a DNA lock. Just means no one else can wear it not that it looks for the upgrade Judge made. What you put has never been mentioned normal humans can wear it as long as they’re vinsmokes.
1-the scientist with judge said that the modifications were successfuly received by the quintet, it's just that sanji didn't show results as early as his siblings, even in a later flashback there were scientists suggesting that they should give sanji more time to manifest his abilities.
2-niji cared about reiju when she was about to be attacked by big mom. And niji and yonji cared about judge when big mom attacked him. Only ichiji was commented on by reiju to be horrid brother because he stayed focused on the misdion.
3- perospero said that the raid suit is memory armor, and we know it existed for 300 years and only give specific powers to specific individual, sanji mentioned that it can be redesigned so it's highly possible that judge modified it to enhance his children's super powers.
Sanji doesn’t have any of the modifications Judge made. Judge didn’t even seem to know about Diable Jambe. None of the germa soldiers had any clue how Sanji was doing it.
Judge never commented on DJ, he was more enterested in sanji using haki.
There’s nothing in manga showing that Soras medicine didn’t take full effect on Sanji.
The swirly brows, DJ, and the ability to wear the raid suit that made his bidy feel weird and seemigly enhancing his DJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.