What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji will have God complex
A god complex is an unshakable belief characterised by consistently inflated feelings of personal ability, privilege, or infallibility. ... Someone with a god complex may exhibit no regard for the conventions and demands of society, and may request special consideration or privileges
:myman:
@Kuro Ashi @Yasheen @Jailer etc
just wanna add this too. he didnt use a different pronoun even when he was talking to judge inside bege's body.

and ore sama's too out of character for a humble person like sanji. you need to have a certain god complex to use ore sama.

The conflict between the way he tends to put women on a pedestal and him ending up with a God complex where he talks down to everyone else could lead to some hilarious results :milaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

nah not really. he used "ore wa" even in that iconic moment where he talked down judge inside bege's body.
he probably is going through a personality change.
if youve read tokyo ghoul or you dont mind spoilers i can elaborate.
He's probably breaking away from his association with the Vinsmokes and becoming his own man truly, no longer in the shadow of shame of theirs and no longer needing to rely on Zeff.

His own truly strong, independent, self assured man with the high self esteem/respect he truly deserves and thus belief in himself too. That's really what I'm hoping for with him anyway, he doesn't need or deserve anymore tragedy and suffering, enough is enough and we've had PLENTY enough in the narrative for us to understand and sympthasise or even empathise with him ofc. There are tragic possibilities I'm thinking of that Oda could take Sanji and I really hope he doesn't personally.

Sanji was always putting on a brave face, a front from the beginning of One Piece, similarly to Usopp, Brook and even some other SHs at least ofc. But I always felt he was the most mysterious aside from Brook now and that he was hiding immense regret and torment, a lot of pain and trauma which I could really resonate with and empathise with, despite not actually knowing what his full past/family history and such were ofc, we only knew his backstory with Zeff so far, nothing prior to that and his family naturally.

I really recommending checking this out for both fans of Sanji and foreshadowing even too!

https://sanjiafsincedayone.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F151517042179
A really interesting and well made analysis and such!

Status
Not open for further replies.