What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dialogue

>Zoro and Sanji face King and Queen together.
>Sanji: I'm wearing the Raid Suit for the second time here already and my body is just-
>Zoro: Don't drag me down then.
>Sanji: I'm not saying I'm feeling bad, it's just "strange".
>The fire on Sanji's leg seemingly becomes bigger.
>Queen laughs: You must be one of Germa's Cyborgs!! That leg is mechanical and can burn if you want it to, huh!?
>Sanji: I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm 100% human. ("I" is said with a term that translates to "The great me", odd for Sanji.)
>Queen: Regular humans can produce fire now? No, don't tell me you're also part of the Lunaria clan.
>King stares at Queen: ...
What...

I'm gonna wait for the full summary, the translations keep changing.

Well, I was expecting Sanjino to get a CoA boost to defeat Queen, but it seems Oda just raised the AP of DJ with the suits influence?

So Sanjino will probably remain a crappy haki user for the entire story, knowing just the basics and letting the suits help him? :suresure:
Its the same with zoro, he will have basic observation but his COA always evolving, i think sanji will mainly improve his COO.

the "Three Kabuki Greats" that Oda is taking inspiration from for this arc, Yoshitsune Senbon Zakura, (About the fall of a mighty clan and the corrupt rulers that take over, has a lot of double identities, denjiro's three identities and the monk who turns into a fox come from this play) Kanadehon Chushingura, (the 47 ronin who get revenge for their murdered master and throw their own lives away in the process, like the scabbards are doing for Oden), and Sugawara Denju Tenarai Kagami (a man murders his own son instead of the child he's obligated to kill, to save the other kid and ensure the future of the country, possibly kaido will betray himself and his crew to save momo after seeing himself in the dragon and kill yamato?) are all at least 5 acts long, with Kanadehon Chushingura being 11 acts long.

Considering the most inspiration has been taken from 47 Ronin and the samurai's revenge is the main focus of the wano arc, perhaps we should be predicting 11 acts for Wano. :myman:

King looked at queen after he mentioned that sanji might be related to king's tribe

Yeah sure, no connections at all
Queen did not mention Sanji might be related to King's tribe... do you not read. :josad:

"Are you cyborg"

"Nah. Human."

"He's human and can do fire thing.. and he's not even from your tribe!"

Then either of them confirmed that Sanji's fire is nothing like King's, according to spoilers.

Either way, it's clear that King is irrelevant and no one thinks that Sanji has any relation with him. If anything, it's obvious that the upcoming PU is Germa based given Raid Suit's reaction.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Wth is happening here?
I take a break and now i discover that Sanjino is Jesus
:lulz:

Can someone elaborate for me this "great me" thing?
sanji usually uses "ore wa" to address himself.
he uses "the great me" in this chapter according to the spoilers.
we think he used "oresama" which is the same pronoun aizen was using and is not something our normal humble simp sanjino uses on the regular.
so it is not a big reach to say that the raid suit might be messing with his personality.

Queen did not mention Sanji might be related to King's tribe... do you not read. :josad:

"Are you cyborg"

"Nah. Human."

"He's human and can do fire thing.. and he's not even from your tribe!"

Then either of them confirmed that Sanji's fire is nothing like King's, according to spoilers.

Either way, it's clear that King is irrelevant and no one thinks that Sanji has any relation with him. If anything, it's obvious that the upcoming PU is Germa based given Raid Suit's reaction.

There are new spoiler translations, the ones that mention sanji calling himself "the great me" also mention queen saying "no, don't tell me you're from the lunaria tribe too" while king looks at him

where her wings? if she s supposed to be from king s race buddy?
New King's merienda! if Sora is coming from King's race, why sanji's siblings don't have the same power ? just dumb af. King is black, has wings and fire behind him and Sora nothing ... But hey sora's name means sky so it's enough ... Like King has black suit so king and sanji need to fight against each other :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

They want to relate Sanji to everything .. let them, they won't speak about that outside this thread.

I wonder if the phenomenon that is happening to Sanji now is as a result of a change in his mentality :quest:
Sanji has detested the Vinsmokes since his childhood and refused to acknowledge his blood so I wonder if that has been restricting his abilities :hope:. Sanji says that he's felt a bit weird since he wore the raid suit so maybe his decision to wear it, thereby acknowledging his blood to an extent even if it was for the sake of others and not himself is what is caused that change in him :bamathink:

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
sanji usually uses "ore wa" to address himself.
he uses "the great me" in this chapter according to the spoilers.
we think he used "oresama" which is the same pronoun aizen was using and is not something our normal humble simp sanjino uses on the regular.
so it is not a big reach to say that the raid suit might be messing with his personality.
I can't wait full summary:shocking:
Thanks mate:finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.