What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We could get 2 vs 1 against BMP to make it more fair taking into account the fatigue. :quest: You think BMP has no purpose?
I give up on that moment 40chapter ago,in the moment when Oda clown them again with a plotarmor to take them out of wano. If Oda had a plan with them he would let all of them to wano,not just Perospero. At this point I don't believe really for Bmp battle, we are about to end the climax of the raid and the Bmps battles would get rushed too and I don't want see such a thing.

I’m not saying advCoA is coming now, but rather in the upcoming arcs.
Me too, im saying that Sanji learn it in the upcoming arcs,later against BB number two or something, not in wano^^

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Who's Who: 400,000,000
Sasaki: 350,000,000
Drake: 344,000,00
Ulti: 300,000,000
Black Maria: 275,000,000
Page One: 250,000,000

R8, H8, masturb8 :endthis:
I hope they will be somewhat highter, mostly for how high Perospero's is. But bounties are not merely power level oriented on the other hand.

And why do you think vulcanization happens?

The process I explained.

Unless you think Luffy is like a logia who can generate fire without even moving his body lmao.
Vulcanization is a chemical process in which the rubber is heated with sulphur, accelerator and activator at 140–160°C. The process involves the formation of cross-links between long rubber molecules so as to achieve improved elasticity, resilience, tensile strength, viscosity, hardness and weather resistance.

It's friction caused by the process in which rubber is hardened

I give up on that moment 40chapter ago,in the moment when Oda clown them again with a plotarmor to take them out of wano. If Oda had a plan with them he would let all of them to wano,not just Perospero. At this point I don't believe really for Bmp battle, we are about to end the climax of the raid and the Bmps battles would get rushed too and I don't want see such a thing.
It's a waste imo, I like Beast Pirates but BMP have more interesting abilities when it comes to veteran tier characters due to the nature of their fruits.

His only power up (and again it only comes from all his fights) is going to be to blacken his sword apart from that I don't see what more he could have. Zoro is already way too strong
Enma is a power up, he might also break Sandai Kitetsu and get Nidai..
He could also level up his armament Haki, like internal destruction or something
Or find out Wado Ichimonji's powers

Accurate for how they were portrayed tbh. Also I think Drakes bounty was frozen at 220 million, for obvious reasons
I think his bounty being totally frozen is too suspicious. Joining Kaido's crew should net him something. Even if it's just 244m from 222m. This is assuming we ever get an updated bounty for him. Originally I thought Oda would go for 333m or 444m but idk now. Def not 444m after Jinbe btfo WW.

A little more, for someone Who.
Maybe but no higher than Jinbe imo. 400m Max. Jinbe struggled a bit but brutalized WW after he got mad. Jinbe tanked WW and his whole crew, then tanked WW's serious hybrid assault using all of his CP9 tricks and STILL took a dump on WW in the end. Jinbe is a beast. I legitimately think he is at least as strong as base Jack. Potentially as strong as Hybrid Jack when he's fresh. Maybe even stronger? Hard to tell.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Vulcanization is a chemical process in which the rubber is heated with sulphur, accelerator and activator at 140–160°C. The process involves the formation of cross-links between long rubber molecules so as to achieve improved elasticity, resilience, tensile strength, viscosity, hardness and weather resistance.

It's friction caused by the process in which rubber is hardened
I perfectly know what it is and what you stupidly ignore is that rubber needs to be heated to produce it which is something Luffy cannot achieve without moving lol.

How the fuck does he get to such temperatures otherwise? Try to use your brain for once oh my Gosh.

I think his bounty being totally frozen is too suspicious. Joining Kaido's crew should net him something. Even if it's just 244m from 222m. This is assuming we ever get an updated bounty for him. Originally I thought Oda would go for 333m or 444m but idk now. Def not 444m after Jinbe btfo WW.

Maybe but no higher than Jinbe imo. 400m Max. Jinbe struggled a bit but brutalized WW after he got mad. Jinbe tanked WW and his whole crew, then tanked WW's serious hybrid assault using all of his CP9 tricks and STILL took a dump on WW in the end. Jinbe is a beast. I legitimately think he is at least as strong as base Jack. Potentially as strong as Hybrid Jack when he's fresh. Maybe even stronger? Hard to tell.
If you have a watery environment nearby, accept your death

Status
Not open for further replies.