What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I see you are deliberately ignoring logic.
Moving fast does not constitute flaming body part. Hardening along with moving fast is how ENOUGH friction happens . It's the same way in which kakakuri was able to launch a fire mochi punch. He first had to use hardening haki. Same with luffys red hawk. Sanji however doesn't need or require the friction needed (the friction needed is speed of the attack combined with armament with a rubber body of sorts or a body of a different composition that's vulcanized with hardening haki).

So it's clear sanjis use of fire is because of lineage factor along with the fact that oda confirmed that spinning is no longer required with sanji having moments of lighting his foot ablaze while being completely still and not moving
You have got poor understanding of Science.

Just accept the crude reality and move on. Also get some consistency please.

Her death is not dismissed… Sanji unlike his siblings has emotions he is a human in that regard.
Yeah I doubt she wants him relying in the guy who literally had her killed with his demands. The same guy who abused and mentally traumatized sanji for years. The same one who stomped on his dreams.

Your welcome to any headcanon you'd like. Until I'm proven wrong ima stick with the usual one piece formula

Status
Not open for further replies.