What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinemon has fire-cutting technique before Zoro and Zoro tries to catch-up now. So there are actually aspects that Kinemon is superior in Zoro at least before Wano, to say bullshit etc with the full assumption that Zoro is much stronger than Kinemon in every way is ignorant on your part. If you don't have comparison proof and keep dodging the issue, then don't force the others to accept your opinion about Hakai being the strongest attack ever in OP or anything supporting Zoro >>>>>> Sanji. You don't have the comparison you have to show between Hakai and other strong attacks, while fresh Sanji at least had the clear speed advantage compared to Zoro if you see the panel of Mutton Shot and Rengoku Oni Giri hitting King and Queen at the same time. I don't want to emphasize on that so much though, since i agree with you that Zoro is stronger than Sanji. But not incomparably like you think.
Again bullshit. Moving on

I am been saying all the time that u having a sword don't make u a swordsman, King in this summary showed, so BM and Kizaru been swordsman is a questionably maybe close to not. So we have to wait to se if Jack and Queen is a swordsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.