What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
“The fight between Zoro and King will be a low diff”
“Zoro is still a top tier!”

Then King pulls on his sword and snatches the 2 swords from Zoro, throwing them aside. Then King throws a powerful punch at Zoro's face. It seems that the blow has hit Zoro's face but he has managed to move his head in time and he has stopped the blow with the sword that he holds in his mouth.

Just give up and die already Zolo stans

Well that's a very reliable way to look at it, because there's no way sanji is 100% human.
Also it might be a hint towards the old germa being cyborgs, before judge discovered the bloodline element, i mean queens statement must be built on some truth, right?
It could be hinting to something but Queen doesn't have all the information since he wasn't there for their birth or plans for their conception. We know for a fact that the current generation of Germa aren't cyborgs but we don't know about previous generations

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yh that'd be super dope~! :finally:
The fight seems to focus on Queen being Sanji's main match up and King being Zoro's so Oda could still technically keep this set up till the end of the fight ^^. The center of the stage itself is where the showdown is happening with errone watching on so I can't really see him separating them but even if he doesn't, we will still technically be getting Sanji v Queen and Zoro v King at the core of it ^^.

Pretty creative choice from Oda though and has the potentially to be a lot more interesting than a typical 1 v 1:steef:
It'd be very creative, but I'm hoping for some flashy moves by the Calamities and I think they'd need some space. I just hope it doesn't end in 15 minutes, cause that'd be.... Pretty disappointing

Status
Not open for further replies.