What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro admitting he gotta win even through unusual acts if possible
Top tier Zoro already complaining vs Base King

Once again Oda hyping all Calamities not just King contrary to Katakuribeing singled out.

Sanji and Zoro will leave this war as the strongest duo after beating King & Queen, all below Katakuri stoll
sanji grew stronger mid fight with hotter flames, even making hybrid Queen use koka.

Sooner or later, you'd realise that WSS wank, Zoro's wank are pointless.

Zoro is just another ryuma 2.0 , fated child like luffy is joyboy 2.0
1. Complaining? What are you stupid?
2. Below Katakuri how? Katakuri would be half dead if he took haki up Onigiri.
3. Your right he is ryuma 2.0. Ryuma was the strongest man in the world lol

That is not proof of increased AP Zoro was chopping up hundred times bigger golem Pica in Dressrosa with ease, the point of that demo was to show Enma takes more haki than necessary from th user to cut when you can't control it. It just took much more haki than necessary to cut a tree cutting off entire a cliff draining zoro haki it simply uses up more haki from the users that is not increasing AP
But when he did those feats on pica he had to put way more effort into it not he doesn't,plus the way enma draw his haki & realse it is next level, & I'm confident if zoro had shusui on roof instead of enma he wouldn't have been able to cut or scare kaido

Zoro admitting he gotta win even through unusual acts if possible
Top tier Zoro already complaining vs Base King

Once again Oda hyping all Calamities not just King contrary to Katakuribeing singled out.

Sanji and Zoro will leave this war as the strongest duo after beating King & Queen, all below Katakuri stoll
sanji grew stronger mid fight with hotter flames, even making hybrid Queen use koka.

Sooner or later, you'd realise that WSS wank, Zoro's wank are pointless.

Zoro is just another ryuma 2.0 , fated child like luffy is joyboy 2.0
It’s sad when u stan a character that the MC left behind the dust 150 chapters ago
Luffy farts and kata dies

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@TheAncientCenturion
What do you think about King's fighting style. What was Oda's goal here? Super-versatile YC1? He kicks, he punches, he uses a weird shape-changing weapon.
King seems to be a fighter comfortable in any condition and hyper focused. I think swordsmanship will remain his best type of fighting though, given he's against Zoro.

Zoro: "If it's necessary I may need to win this battle biting your neck and tearing your windpipe...
Becouse I can't lose no matter what!!!"
Zoro said that after fighting base King not even hybrid/awakened :cheers: Kinguu

Status
Not open for further replies.