Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She has six posts, asked if she had missed anything, and when you and I responded, she was like, "you never said why they were suss, though". Girl, I'm just trying to give you a quick update what's going on. When we did explain further, she defended Conq and Ekko. I especially didn't like her defense of Conq because she tried to give me a story that as a new player she also changed up her playing style and so did Knight. Like, what the fuck do I care about Knight switching up his playstyle as a newbie? If you're not caught up in the game, why instantly go into defending someone? Makes no sense. Eerily enough, Zem also said the same thing about switching playstyles. Not really sure why someone in their second game would just play completely different if they rolled the same alignment.
Yeah i remember her defending Conq, so now we have Ekko defending him and Juliet who didnt even catch up.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I’m asking if you picked it up and what does that mean for you and your Conqui opinion jeez
it only makes @Destroya look worst like ive mentioned earlier there is a chance he is pushing a claim off a player that might succumb to pressure early and claim a role that could be powerful

the issue is town dest also did the same thing to me in another website that encourages sheeping so every1 sheeped him and i had to claim gunsmith, a power role resulting in me dying the following night

so we r back to ground 0, except now we outed conq role so good job

ok i just woke up. i have uni + work till like a another 3.5 hrs approx. i just skimmed through the posts, ill read everything after uniand reply. ill just say this though.

i was high last night, i shouldnt have been online in the first place and i know i wasnt doing myself any favours trying to defend myself with all the bunch of mixed emotions but it came from being a confused townie being called scum for "having an awk intro". going as far as soft claiming was wild from my side. i got really heated up for no particular reason.

i dont expect all of you to believe me. ill prove my towniness with my actions over the course of d1.
Oki bb.

D

Dragomir

You don’t seem interested at all (yet)
I was at school all day. I'm in college now so I'm not going to be active during the day when I have class. Now that I'm home, I can start seriously playing. C'mon Nat, do you think I would just ghost this game and only make a few troll posts out of disinterest if I was scum?

ok i just woke up. i have uni + work till like a another 3.5 hrs approx. i just skimmed through the posts, ill read everything after uniand reply. ill just say this though.

i was high last night, i shouldnt have been online in the first place and i know i wasnt doing myself any favours trying to defend myself with all the bunch of mixed emotions but it came from being a confused townie being called scum for "having an awk intro". going as far as soft claiming was wild from my side. i got really heated up for no particular reason.

i dont expect all of you to believe me. ill prove my towniness with my actions over the course of d1.
I feel like there is a lot of us that play this game under the influence of something, so this isn't much of an excuse. Kind of reflects worse on you for coming back to this when you already stated it once.

I was at school all day. I'm in college now so I'm not going to be active during the day when I have class. Now that I'm home, I can start seriously playing. C'mon Nat, do you think I would just ghost this game and only make a few troll posts out of disinterest if I was scum?
You asked why we sus you, I just told you why, don’t shoot the messenger!

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I feel like there is a lot of us that play this game under the influence of something, so this isn't much of an excuse. Kind of reflects worse on you for coming back to this when you already stated it once.
ThisAncientCenturion got drunk and embarrassed himself two nights consecutively on NFs.

It's the norm for mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.