• B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
do day actions even get writeup?

that was when i had solid reads on the group, on you, on dyna and on the flavour. that was d3 iirc and i could fend it off pretty well.

it was because i was overreacting to basic shit when i was high and it came from a confused townie on d1 who was being shaded for having an "awk intro". i was nervous and on edge because i was high bro. it had nothing to do with the game. i shouldve ignored or simply answered/defended myself against your question in hindsight.

you keep making me repeat myself about me being high so dont quote me later and tell me that its a bad look because im talking about it again because you asked a question which required me to talk about it.

as i said before ill prove my towniness with my actions. you dont have to believe anything.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
THERE IS NO REASON TO BE NERVOUS IF YOU ARE TOWN EVEN IF YOURE FUCKING WALKING ON THE MOON STONED AS BALLS
you're telling me to not be nervous about being lynched when half the town is convinced that im scum based off of me having a breakdown in the thread? when juliet and zem are literally sharing that they had the same experiences at times? ok dude.

it isnt an ability which works on d1/n1.
ill rephrase this. that ability will not be used/show no effect on d1/n1.

Status
Not open for further replies.