What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say he'd "regret" it, he had the determination to do so.
But if the only reason Shinobu took an additional 10 years of Momo's (prime of youth) lifespan is to align with his birth year that would be retarded...
But mate there was never an argument or hint that Shinobu will should or thought or even requested to only take 10 years.

Cut to the 2nd floor of Onigashima castle. Jack and Inuarashi keep fighting, Jack is using his hybrid form. His legs are still mammoth legs but his torso and arms have human form (in fact he is using his swords). His head is a mix of his mammoth and human form, he maintains his large trunk and large fangs but has a smaller head and does not have mammoth ears.

I don't want to see his pic.

So is King even swordsman? I know many have made threads here about what a swordsman is in One piece and all but Zoro kinda implies King isn't even a Swordsman and just uses a sword to compliment his combat style.

This is becoming confusing as hell smh.

You are being to picky about the exact term here xd
You're right, let's wait for the official translation
So is King even swordsman? I know many have made threads here about what a swordsman is in One piece and all but Zoro kinda implies King isn't even a Swordsman and just uses a sword to compliment his combat style.

This is becoming confusing as hell smh.
I think it's very clear which characters are considered as "Swordsmen" / true Swordsmen by Oda. They all similarities

Status
Not open for further replies.