What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea that's a Massive feat for King considering this was a Several times stronger rengoku onigiri compared to the one that 1 shot Killer
Post automatically merged:

"shorty after" = 4 years , lol
You always hype characters based on zoro, maybe just maybe its not zoro who is that strong that you thought, kaido and king were unfazed by this attack, the fact that narfed killer after he got fucked by kaido got oneshotted doens't make zoro a god

Another zoretard. When was Katakuri nerfed? Just few minutes before Snakeman. Luffy fought around 8 hours prior to that. And Zoro is not going to decapitate Kaidou. Someone forgot senzu bean side effect. Nothing surprising though.
Another cocksucking Two Piece reader. Had King stabbed himself through his chest, you would never miss the opportunity to say that Zoro took on a nerfed King.

Who ever complained about Luffy's dad and granddad LOL? The joyboy thing, yes, but not because he is being set up to be the next joyboy, but because of the whole prophecy thing that sets him to tbe the "chosen one", wich is quite frankly, a pretty boring narative device.
Ohhh, wooow, dumb me, who didnt see Zoro vs Ryuma and how Ryuma gave him his sword,
dumb me who didnt saw Zoro's teacher is a Wano escapee and he trained him, dumb me who did not read the current chapter's title "as peas ina pod".

Oh, I need to see a psychologist, I must be forgetting what the story is telling us.

Kaido said: You too, could not be a JoyBoy

Hyogoro said: Zoro bringing back shusui is fate, and how Gyukimaru said when Shusui left Wano, it destroyed our nation. Hence, a prophecy that if Shusui is back, Wano will be restored.
And "Two peas in a pod", literally saying Zoro is a Ryuma reincarnate.

At least Sanji ancestor didn’t discover all blue
Zoro whole dream becomes cheaper if he is just Ryuma 2.0
A Ryuma 2.0 who got the respect from the original Ryuma. And yet you have Sanji spamming shit that came from his father modifications while still acting like a bitch over Germa's tech.
Fancy power ranger suit created by daddy::gonope:
Fancy skill that you got from daddy's experiments that gave you the adn of a god: :goyea:
Post automatically merged:

If sanji knew doffy's powers, he would've mid diffed him
Drop the cap. Excuses.

LOL, go read the chapter again, he is not "fresh" chopper is just surprised on how Zoro can move well DESPITE THE INJURIES. If he was fully healed he wouldnt be feeling pain after the effects of the medicine ended would he? how would someone feel pain from wounds that dont exist?
You assumed it. Zoro was all hufffing and puffing when he was about to attack Kaido and after that as well.

And he took a lot of rest as well,
So yeah, it is just you licking your fav character.

Status
Not open for further replies.