What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, tbh, he has to be carried away by Izo to protect him from literal fodders. Marco clearly lost the battle, ofc with huge disadvantages against them.
Oh come on that is BS. Look at Marco, he is smiling and looks completely causal, he doesn't even look like Luffy when Zoro carried him from Apoo.

Marco was never fighting to win but to stall. No commander can win against King and Queen combined.

Yeah looking further Jack hybrid form is def centaur based he has 4 mammoth limbs for his lower body with human upper body to use his weapons and the tusk, pretty unique tbh

Oh come on that is BS. Look at Marco, he is smiling and looks completely causal, he doesn't even look like Luffy when Zoro carried him from Apoo.

Marco was never fighting to win but to stall. No commander can win against King and Queen combined.
Benn (though he is a VC) would beat them. I think current Shiryu can as well.

That goes back to what I said, a swordsman is not limited to just swordsmanship. After Kaku transformed into his hybrid mode he had a lengthy battle with Zoro without using a single sword.
Still using a sword for most part defines a swordsman unlike king and that is what zoro said if you disagree with zoro nothing I can do

@Bango🍅 or @PuckTheGreat what should one make of what sanji's saying in this context
is it that sanji's flames are a biproduct of his passion that could exceed the temperatures of his flames?
Isn't certain what the source of Sanji's flame is but Sanji himself believes it as a result of his passion ^^.
In all likelihood, they are both correct as we've seen Sanji's emotions directly impact his flames but at the same time, Sanji being passionate alone is not enough for him to conjure flames lol so there's most likely a logical reason for this ^^.
On the second bit, Sanji believes that his passion is the source of his flames and he is saying here that these flames that are generated from his passion will exceed the temperature of regular flames :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.