What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are confusing Durability with Endurance. Queen is not that durable. Chopper drew blood from him and same for Sanji.

Marco's no name shockwave drew blood and did real damage. It is the only time Queen has said an attack hurts him.

Him getting up later is an endurance feat not a durability feat.
Comparing King and Queen side by side, King has far superior durability.

Marco's no named flame attack damaged Queen enough that he was hurt.
Whiles Marcos named flame attack (blue bird) which was massive compared to the previous one did no damage to King.
sorry but i wasn't mistaken when i said marco's phoenix brand the shockwave that hit queen hard went through his defenses and he was ok the next chapter smoking even , thats endurance
and i also am not mistaken when i said he tanked marco's phoenix claw to the face and also retain minimal damage , thats durability in his base form not even DF form

in his Df form he got whooped by BM's physical attacks and was alright right after and was able to execute a high caliber attack on BM that again is his durability speaking

chooper's MP is a brute form that you seem to be underestimating

thats a huge ice berg that Franky in chopper's body caught without much effort, so a serious chopper can't exert enough force to make a commander bleed by a slap on the face? i doubt king would have been ok taking that slap to the face either matter the fact blue bird just pushed king away onto the building and he bled from marco's knee and wasn't even shown in the next chapter where marco and chopper were bullying queen who was alright ,so much for king's durability..

i get what you're trying to push here , you're trying to falsely propagate and misconstrued notion of queen's durability and endurace under misinterpreted bases like chopper MP being weak yet being able to damage just to shit on sanji later when he considerably damages queen in his hybrid and thats disingenuous, jumping from logical reasoning to fabricated facts... o lord

that slap would bust even F6 or severely wound them

again even on screen queen took more blows that made him bleed yet he was alright and robust actually, so his resilience is shone throughout this battle .

1- king
2- kaido
3- big mom
4- zoro

The only was to even the scales against these yonko level individuals is to disarm them.
:kayneshrug:
But it's unfortunately far from enough, they're even more savage without their weapons.
-king still has his flames, DF and freestyle fighting.
-kaido and big mom still got his DF and ACoC.
-zoro has no sword style and his shark teeth.

The moment you tried to disarm the enemy, the moment you admit your defeat.
:yodaswag:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
is that Adult Momo with the Ponytail? He look like Ryuma Jr:myman:
Kawamatsu: Ushimaru-sama was a direct descendant of the "Sword God" Ryuma and a great swordsman!!
Kawamtsu: Him returning Shusui back to Wano Country even feels like some act of fate...!!
Kawamatsu: That and the fact that "Ryuma"...
Kawamatsu: ...was also a one-eyes swordsman...!!!
please read the manga momo isn't ushimaru:seriously::seriously::seriously:

Kawamatsu: Ushimaru-sama was a direct descendant of the "Sword God" Ryuma and a great swordsman!!
Kawamtsu: Him returning Shusui back to Wano Country even feels like some act of fate...!!
Kawamatsu: That and the fact that "Ryuma"...
Kawamatsu: ...was also a one-eyes swordsman...!!!
please read the manga momo isn't ushimaru:seriously::seriously::seriously:
Toki dude i talk about Toki. we don't know his origins. Only Shinobu saw Adult Momo not Kamawatsu. Ryuma Jr is still possible.
Oden Jr or Ryuma Jr. he still a win for Momo Fans:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.