What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Durability =/= endurance. Whitebeard was running around with half of his organs molten and a part of his head gone. Luffy would endure more than King. He is the main character and Joyboy reincarnation.

So King was in his comfort zone. Apart from the Marco fight, since Marco took two calamities at once and the rest was off paneled.

Kizaru's speed is overrated, honestly. Old Deathbeard with CoO so weak he couldn't react to Squardo in a much fresher state, stopped Kizaru mid way. Old man Ray also stopped and stalled Kizaru. People with average CoO were dodging laser beams, even those without CoO. Meanwhile Rayleigh himself says, FS is something only some among the mightiest can do, with Katakuri's speed itself being incredible and him having shape shifting.
Bro how many people, how many attacks, how many durabilities would you downplay to wank one basement dwelling virgin

You have to convince yourself Kizaru is slow
King is slow
Marco ain't nothing special
Kings fire is useless

That right there shows how pathetic Katakuri is that you have to put other characters down to some how make Kata seem stronger.

That's what Sanjitards do and I expect better than that from you especially.

Zoro hit King and blitzed Kaido. King hit Marco. Both characters are incredibly fast. Stop trying to downplay their speed because you want Katakuri to be this unbeatable character when he's not.
Kinemon blitzt Kaido too.Blitzing Kaido isn't big deal.Dude ı say never Kata is unbetable character.What makes you think that ? Because I said I thought he was faster than Marco and King.Kata's standout feature is speed and observation.

As natural as it is to say that King and Marco are ahead of Kata in physical strength and endurance, it is also natural to say that Kata has better observation and speed.

You and people like you downplay Luffy and his enemies,and I don't do that to anyone.

that's cap all of king attacks on Marco failed to have the damage done by one kizaru laser
No that's not true one sword swing had Marco's entire pheonix regeneration wing taken off and Marco was bloody while Kizaru only could damage off guard non pheonix flames Marco

Pheonix flames Marco was flying through barrage of lasers
Post automatically merged:

is also natural to say that Kata has better observation and speed.
Kata literally has no speed feats to put him on Marco and Kings level who are flying snipers blitzing Admiral and yonko level opponents

No that's not true one sword swing had Marco's entire pheonix regeneration wing taken off and Marco was bloody while Kizaru only could damage off guard non pheonix flames Marco

Pheonix flames Marco was flying through barrage of lasers
Post automatically merged:

Kata literally has no speed feats to put him on Marco and Kings level who are flying snipers blitzing Admiral and yonko level opponents
Yeah that bs clearly.Base Luffy dodges Linlin's attacks.Snakeman Luffy>>>>Base Luffy.Kata matches this speed.There's no such thing as Yonko and the Admirals being the best in every aspect.Base Luffy dodges Kaido's tb too.Base Luffy even before adv coc did react to hybrid Kaido too.

Was it the same attack? I'm pretty sure both were named differently, the one that Judge took looked far more powerful. Big mom put her hand inside Zeus and charged it up while Indra is more of an AoE move, it wasn't really impressive
Bro you are doing the same thing @comrade is doing which is downplaying multiple attacks, multiple characters to keep Katakuri relevant.

Killer survived a round against Hybrid Kaido and Big Mom as much as other supes did, survived massive attack from Hera.

and to me Indra on Killer looked much stronger than one on judge since it was far bigger

It would hurt Kat for sure, but it wouldn't take him out. Besides, the entire point is how hard it is to hit him especially with sword slashes that seem to be easy to dodge.
Bro this is Enma Haki attack, it would damage even Kaido who was no selling post WCI Boundman attacks. How can you say it wouldn't take Kata out.

And King with his size, speed and AoE won't have hard time hitting Kata

Base King and Kat look the exact same height, both considerably smaller than Queen and Jack. Kat would see King charge at him in Zoan form long ago anyways. Agree, his fire could potentially cancel awakening but we don't know how Mochi reacts with fire.
I am talking full Zoan King.
Btw weren't King and Queen looking same height latest chapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.