Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My role is not useless and i am not gonna claim,its simple. Connect the dots on why.

I like you too Zemmie, im just pissed off rn. So forgive me..
If we mislynch you because you’re mad at us and decide not to help us then your role being useful won’t help us at all.

I get you’re mad at Town rn, but if you’re really Town then help us win lol.

Help your fake son.

i havnt read this post yet but letting u know i saw the tags n quotes from every1
i will answer everything later im still at page 60ish but i do have plenty of time b4 the day ends
in a meeting rn
I tagged you but that post was really directed at Fruitji, you were just the subject matter.

If we mislynch you because you’re mad at us and decide not to help us then your role being useful won’t help us at all.

I get you’re mad at Town rn, but if you’re really Town then help us win lol.

Help your fake son.

I tagged you but that post was really directed at Fruitji, you were just the subject matter.
I gave enough into, if i claim it makes my role more useless. I will not claim.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Serious question, i think you’re town rn. Who would you wanna go for? What do you think of Nat/Cal/Light.
i cant answer u to read that
im starting to think ur more of indie now than part of mafia tho, u dont seem to have much protection but i havent read enough to tell yet
hold on to this thought later

brb

If y’all are voting me be my guests :gokulaugh: , if thats what it take for you lot to stopusing meta to analayze me then so be it.

Either you’re scum Drago or this case of yours is just badly made.

@Natalija what do you think is strange about me?
You were first sure Susopp was scum, then you changed your mind real quick

As soon as lord Sesshomaru mentioned lie detects, you started acting strange about them - having an off convo with him about it, then proceeding to ask people if they're town, then not even considering a lie detect might be false

Vote Lynch Fuji

Ciao :gokulaugh:
Well if that is all you will do then I don't care about you being gone :kayneshrug:

And its not that i wont claim just because im petty but me claiming would not be benificial to town. So i wont.

Its up to you guys to decide wether i should be lynched or not now.
If we do decide to lynch you then your role being outted and useless is surely more useful than a mislynch right? Alive Vanilla Town is better than a mislynch is it not?

You were first sure Susopp was scum, then you changed your mind real quick

As soon as lord Sesshomaru mentioned lie detects, you started acting strange about them - having an off convo with him about it, then proceeding to ask people if they're town, then not even considering a lie detect might be false
And i never changed my mind quick about anything from all the games we played?

Status
Not open for further replies.