• B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
As far as highest Scum reads, I truly don’t know right now. It was you & @ConquistadoR but I don’t feel as strong about either right now. Conq’s frame immunity claim doesn’t sound like something Scum would naturally claim to clear themselves. I still think your play looks Scummy, but I can see where maybe you really were setting up lie detection traps earlier with the Town core stuff. That doesn’t make it any less weird the way it ramped up after @TheAncientCenturion made a comment about lie detects. I’m a little curious whether you & TAC both hinting at lie detection knowledge indicates that one of you may be Scum.
Or one of us has lie detects, would be ThisAncientCenturion's assumption

D

Dragomir

It depends on which characters fit to the original roles of Mafia.
I think Ningguang's presence is not impossible because she's a businesswoman and uses networks to get intels.
This is the only flavor talk about Fuji's character that's actually helpful. I can definitely see something like that having a place in this game. It's mafia-esque. This helps Fuji look better.

Though, Usopp does bring up an interesting point about Tobi vouching for Fuji. It'd be a very bold tactic but not out of realm of possibility. It's something to consider. Depends on a Fuji flip before we can push that logic.
TAC's PR has been described by lore masters as being possessed by a character who's probably Town so I feel alright about him. Nat and Prof feel alright to me for now as well. I think there are others, like you and Gramma that have felt Town, but I feel less confident about that because you two are good vets and it's D1. I think I'm alright with Zem for now as well.

I'm still rolling with a Conq lynch today. My gut tells me that Fuji vs Ekko is probably not t v t but I'm not confident on which one, or maybe both, is scum. Juliet isn't good either. I think her posts have been a bit cherry picky and I haven't liked some of her responses to people.

There's a bunch of others that sit null for me but could be close to being pushed into either territory, but I don't want to get too into that yet because there are other pressing issues right now. However, I feel pretty good about this game at the moment and think a flip helps me determine which route to go. Though, looking at the roster, this game is actually stacked with talent so might be in for a tough one.
Say that we lynch Conq and if he's town or scum, where do you go from there?
The thing is i didnt ask Lord Melkor to join my town core at all, so his paranoia felt forced to me. If i asked him and he refused and then voted me that is fine, but the way he went about it felt off.
Even so, how does the forced paranoia say that he's trying to gain townie points? That's what I wasn't understanding.

And who do you want to lynch the most?
My vote is firmly planted onto Conq but i dont mind voting Natalija or Wris or Light at this point.

@Dr_Professor83 I kind of see the Frame immune thing not being a scumk ability but thats only if he's telling the truth.

And if you town read Natalija because you believe im the scum of the two then you're wrong, i'm town.

Just wait and see okay? I'll prove it soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.