Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

point is she could be fake claim

there is only so many characters u can put in a 25 player game out of 50
Tbh, with the way you've described the character, she sounds like she'd be a garbage fake claim. You make her sound just completely irrelevant and irrelevant characters are more likely to be town so it can throw townies off that not every single important character is gonna be in the game. Case in point, in JoJo, Shinobu–Hayato's mom–was a town role even though she didn't do squat in part 4, while Hayato himself a very pivotal character to the defeat of Kira was a fake claim.

If it were up to me, I'd add Fuji's character in the game and definitely would not make her a fake claim. Flower's an experienced host so she knows how fake claims work and AL as the coach for sure knows how they work. I find it hard to believe that if Fuji's character is as meh as you make it out to be, she'd be a fake claim.

Tbh, with the way you've described the character, she sounds like she'd be a garbage fake claim. You make her sound just completely irrelevant and irrelevant characters are more likely to be town so it can throw townies off that not every single important character is gonna be in the game. Case in point, in JoJo, Shinobu–Hayato's mom–was a town role even though she didn't do squat in part 4, while Hayato himself a very pivotal character to the defeat of Kira was a fake claim.

If it were up to me, I'd add Fuji's character in the game and definitely would not make her a fake claim. Flower's an experienced host so she knows how fake claims work and AL as the coach for sure knows how they work. I find it hard to believe that if Fuji's character is as meh as you make it out to be, she'd be a fake claim.
According to UwU shes not meh or garbage, just that Usopp skips all cutscenes or something.

Im not a side character!:steef:

Emil

Certified Memelord
millers will never ever be town pool and will be tinfoiled forever till the game ends or they flip
its a pretty risky place to put urself in fake claiming a miller
ik hayumi in general isnt a fan of fake claiming stuff as scum, so im believing his day 1 miller claim (for now)

This is the only flavor talk about Fuji's character that's actually helpful. I can definitely see something like that having a place in this game. It's mafia-esque. This helps Fuji look better.

Though, Usopp does bring up an interesting point about Tobi vouching for Fuji. It'd be a very bold tactic but not out of realm of possibility. It's something to consider. Depends on a Fuji flip before we can push that logic.

Say that we lynch Conq and if he's town or scum, where do you go from there?

Even so, how does the forced paranoia say that he's trying to gain townie points? That's what I wasn't understanding.
I'd go to Juliet next. Still don't like how they're third post of the game was defending Conq. Perhaps mates or TMI.

My vote is firmly planted onto Conq but i dont mind voting Natalija or Wris or Light at this point.

@Dr_Professor83 I kind of see the Frame immune thing not being a scumk ability but thats only if he's telling the truth.

And if you town read Natalija because you believe im the scum of the two then you're wrong, i'm town.

Just wait and see okay? I'll prove it soon enough.
What about Juliet?

D

Dragomir

Because of people like you reacting the way you are about him right now.
I don't get it.
We have two options:

1) Lynch Fuji anyways to get to the bottom of things (that self-vote and anger episode makes me wanna pick this choice)
2) Find someone else

You still wanna lynch Fuji @Dragomir @Grammaton ?

@Wris you still wanna lynch Tobi or that remains a joke?
Fuji's lynch is the best lynch to me. There's no better option right now imo. That being said, I'm not deadset on lynching him no matter what. If he does something later on that makes me want to town read him or there's someone else acting scummier then I'm willing to take off my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.