Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think anyone was pushing for an ability claim. But since you gave it, if it’s a one shot then why were you saying that your role was so important to Town or that claiming your ability would make it useless?

Also if you confirmed someone as a Town lock by detecting their “I am Town” claim, I’d like to know who it is.
I got other things, want me to say it?

I didnt confirm anyone its a delayed answer, i receive info the next day phase.

I’d rather you’d have never claimed an ability at all lol, so no, I’d rather you didn’t say more.
I mean Latalija still wants me gone ( the same chick who tried to dismiss and discredit lie detects this game right after saying she was town to me) and Drago thinks im the best lynch and i dont have time to play tomorrow.

Now I feel a big conflict in Fuji's lynch, because if he is telling the truth I want to know the results of whatever it is, however, it could also be a quick grab at not getting lynched.
Im also the Jailor.
Ok @Fruitji seriously if you are telling the truth why are you giving so much information about it :kriwhat:
Natalija liking this post is so precious, as if she still isnt pushing for my lynch. Why do you care what i do nat?

Zemmi

GodMommie
Because you lot gave me no choice, i told you to leave me alone but even after claiming my character some people * cough cough* @Natalija and @Dragomir and @TheAncientCenturion still want me gone.
I get you claiming your ability if you are telling the truth, what I do not get is, you telling everyone exactly how it works, so their is an increase of the ability becoming useless with others knowing how it works or even worse.

I mean you could of just bullshitted and said you randomly did it to someone and got a certain result and then came back next day with the actual result and explain why you had to lie about it.

I get you claiming your ability if you are telling the truth, what I do not get is, you telling everyone exactly how it works, so their is an increase of the ability becoming useless with others knowing how it works or even worse.

I mean you could of just bullshitted and said you randomly did it to someone and got a certain result and then came back next day with the actual result and explain why you had to lie about it.
Its already used, and done. It cant be tampered with.

I liked it for the "if you're telling the truth" part.

You know what, I was about to push for Uwu, but you're being so obnoxious, I don't care even if you're the best role in the game :gokulaugh:
Right back at you, you're annoying as fuck this game. And whenever you annoy me you turn out to be scum.

Lets test it out.

D

Dragomir

Because you lot gave me no choice, i told you to leave me alone but even after claiming my character some people * cough cough* @Natalija and @Dragomir and @TheAncientCenturion still want me gone.
Fuji, I strongly recommend that you log off for a bit. Take a breather, walk outside, watch some anime. Just don't play mafia for a couple of hours. I can sense you starting to get heated right now.

Fuji, I strongly recommend that you log off for a bit. Take a breather, walk outside, watch some anime. Just don't play mafia for a couple of hours. I can sense you starting to get heated right now.
I claimed Jailor and lie detector, if you want to know more @me . And dont worry im going, if you still want to lynch me after this then idk what to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.