Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just make it a good response because my gut still wants to Town read you and Wolf read Juliet.
I don't understand why a town read on me would automatically make Juliet scum, or Juliet being scum make me town lol.

And you are free to read me as you wish^^ I am not to bothered by how ppl perceive me. I simply care to enjoy myself wildly, and I am doing so for sure^^

You've played two games with me. One in which I started as scum and one in which I got converted N1. In both of those games I was reasonably active, in one a top 5 poster, in the other in the top 8. Why would you suspect me for being inactive though? You have no experience with me being inactive. Could you explain please?
I was thinking of last game where you started as Town. But yeah, when I factor in the first game I guess it doesn’t tell me much.

Both games I have been in with you during D1 you were more proactive than you have been this game. But since you were Scum in one and Town in the other, being productive isn’t really Mafia/Town indicative in the small sample size I have for you so I guess that’s a dead end.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix but it is funny you mention that because I was doing the same thing for you guys in my games, giving you updates when I wasn't going to be around :choppawhat:
u were host in that game so had to tell us the night/day might be delayed but ur a player here so dropping a post excuse outta nowhere felt weird. r u worried others ask u questions and u appear as if u r avoiding them?

Status
Not open for further replies.