Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
we deserve a fken oscar if we r teammates then

and no its terrible day 1 strat what r u talking about
I honestly don't think you guys went THAT hard against each other, but whatevs.

Why do you think it's a terrible D1 strat? For the record this isn't really the theory I'm leaning into, just think that it could be a possibility.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What scummy play? Me blocking Usopp after his constant harrassment but then changing my mind about him when i calmed down and reread his posts, or is it when i questioned you about the lie detect thing ?

Other than that WHAT SCUMMY PLAY????
Christ you're sensitive, half of it is from your uncooperativeness and tone.

That's what I think. I simply didn't care for the wagon enough to vote on it yet. And I believe we still have 20 or so hours^^. The votes I made were for different things upcoming. I am definitely rusty tho, I admit to that much
I mean, you voted for Night after telling me not to be harsh to newbies, and Nat after never mentioning she was suss and said she hadn't contributed much. Surely Fuji or Ekko deserved one of your valuable 'reaction baiting votes' based on you constantly saying they're suss? Especially Ekko because you've been calling him out for fishing this entire game.

Christ you're sensitive, half of it is from your uncooperativeness and tone.
That happened after i woke up to a GODAMN wagon on me, based on flismy bullshit. No wonder i would be uncooperative, but even then i tried to cooperate and claim my character, THEN it wasnt enough for your fucking ass TAC and you still wanted me lynched. Had to claim abilities too.

Fuck off, i wasnt uncooperative in the slightest.

So if im angry that means im scum and must be lynched?
Lmfao.

I'm not familiar with Night's playstyle, experience, ect but I don't see why they would lie about it d1 and even suggest that I was lying before apparently knowing much about potential setups. So yah probably, this is also like my third game in a row with at least 2 millers so I'm not that surprised .
This is Night's first game. Highly doubt that their mates would fucking tell them to fake claim Miller after you claimed it. It's a newbie move like Conq did last game when he said he must be Miller because me and Rej said we had a guilty check on him. Just doesn't feel like a scum move so I'm willing to put Night in the Town pile.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Can ThisAncientCenturion tell Dr_Professor why so he can see if he also doesn’t like what ThisAncientCenturion doesn’t like?
Call it intuition, his posts haven't sparked the slightest bit of townie for ThisAncientCenturion yet
I would suggest someone different.

As a mother, I know when my child is scum & I am almost certain he is not.

Yes call me out for defending whatever, but i'm pretty sure I'm right here :kayneshrug:
ThisAncientCenturion would like to trust you Zem, really, but.

There is nothing to make ThisAncientCenturion push on that. Is there any tells or mechanical reasons you can inform ThisAncientCenturion about?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
That happened after i woke up to a GODAMN wagon on me, based on flismy bullshit. No wonder i would be uncooperative, but even then i tried to cooperate and claim my character, THEN it wasnt enough for your fucking ass TAC and you still wanted me lynched. Had to claim abilities too.

Fuck off, i wasnt uncooperative in the slightest.

So if im angry that means im scum and must be lynched?
Lmfao.
:milaugh: Dude shut the Hell up and log off if just playing is making you this angry

Status
Not open for further replies.