Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

I already claim I'm miller and I don't think it's a big problem if I give my character's name.
Choose your statut message!
I'm ugly laughing right now.
I'm honestly surprised y'all kept this Fruit topic for almost 48h, it feels like scum has been always bringing it up just so nothing else is being discussed.
I wouldn't say that's true. Fuji was a big cornerstone of this day phase not because we kept bringing him up for no reason, but that he was suspicious to a lot of people. A lot of us felt that his slot needed to be solved, myself included. It wasn't a forced discussion and after it, we moved on to discuss other things. Misty for instance who's now the focus of attention.

Who do you think those scum are that were bringing it up though?

He doesn't really have an ego problem. His issue is that he is hotheaded.

I don't know. He's never been lynched D1 as scum before so I can't say. He has been lynched during later phases as scum though, and in those instances, he was calm about it.
If thats the case, then making like 460 posts to avoid death on day 1 feels like a bit of a stretch, regardless of any reservations I may have had over his play that got him there in the first place

I’m going to smack you chile. No, I’m saying that you can’t build a case on someone who hasn’t done anything warranting a scum read. Unless someone thinks just because I haven’t been super vocal = scummy. Which is fine and all, but it’s simply not true .
The problem is that ur trying to not rustle anyone's feathers, are u scared? U already mentioned once that ur tryna play careful, it's not a good look on someone who claimed Miller.

I dont like Miller claims so u better bring smth to the table for me.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I’m going to smack you chile. No, I’m saying that you can’t build a case on someone who hasn’t done anything warranting a scum read. Unless someone thinks just because I haven’t been super vocal = scummy. Which is fine and all, but it’s simply not true
ok.
still doesnt explain why are you not helping us solve though.

Emil

Certified Memelord
misty u think im scum the entire game but i havent seen a single push from u my way, now ur saying im afraid of ur flip

have u done anything to persuade ur scum reads other than just talk and throw shades on them. my vote is staying for now. i don't buy ur claim

D

Dragomir

If thats the case, then making like 460 posts to avoid death on day 1 feels like a bit of a stretch, regardless of any reservations I may have had over his play that got him there in the first place
Fuji posts a lot. He is commonly a top 3 poster in every game he plays, usually top 1.

So to summarize:

- Hayumi than Night Raid claimed Millers;

- Prof claimed invest immunity than Conq said he has something similar though it also should work as frame immunity.

Who of these players looks worst to you? Night Raid for me, though apparently it is his first game?
I believe both of these Miller claims as of now. I know it's been done before, but I still haven't seen someone fake a Miller claim in a game yet and I'm not sure if Hayumi would be the one the pull it off. Night Raid is a newbie, so if they're faking their claim, one of their mates is an experienced pro who thought that NR as a newbie could get away with that claim. Seems risky to tell a newbie to do? I don't know.

Invest Immune is NAI, but Prof's reason for claiming is that Town don't waste an investigation on him. Seems okay to me. And Frame Immunity is pretty meh for a claim, and when Conq had heat on him, he hinted at claiming, and then said that he was Frame Immune, so it's not like that made me believe he's Town, but why the fuck would Wolf claim that? So I guess I'm OK with these claims for now with a hint of suspicion.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I think Misty is telling the truth and if she really is, I think it will be a really bad look for some people :choppawhat: I just wouldn't see Misty being able to casually just join conversation back after a couple years hiatus if she was indeed scum. Could be wrong but I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.