Speculations Wano deaths

there will be more deaths, there's no way it won't happen.
WCI had the deaths of 2 major characters. So far only yasu has kicked the bucket in Wano kuni.

But in a fight against 2 yonko, there's no way more significant characters won't die. So who in wano will die? Here are my thoughts:
  • Law
he has the ability to give immortality surgery. Given that the alliance is facing a threat described as greater than Gol D Roger, Law might have to decide on whether or not he should lay down his life and give an alliance member immortality surgery.
  • a scabbard
I could see one of them laying down their lives to protect Momonosuke or Hiyori
  • Drake
Since Drake is a traitor amongst the Beast pirates, that kinda puts a death flag over his head. Plus I could see his death leading to some development for Coby. After Drake dies, Coby would have to take his place as the captain of Sword.

Anyways leave your thoughts in the comments below.

M

MD Zolo

Law indeed has death flag all over him. But I think his death will involve him trying to give Luffy immortality (but failing nonetheless).

Kin'emon has a major death flag on him. He got a lot of focus in the flashback and let's face it, I can't imagine Kin'emon as someone who doesn't have to save Wano. His purpose is over when Wano's borders are open. There are other scabbards to protect Momo and Hiyori.

Good or bad, Kyoshiro also seems like a viable candidate. His intentions are never clear, but him getting foiled and killed is very much the type of drama Oda may create.

And finally Garp. Okay, this one is difficult to contemplate. But I don't see Luffy beating two Yonkous (I don't see him beat one on his own, but I won't mind it if he does) at the same time and SN are not strong enough to deal with two Yonkous. Most likely Garp comes and beats Big Mom for Luffy and dies in the process.

P

PeperLevi

I'm totally against the idea of Law die in order of help Luffy to be victorious,because he's extremely great and popular character and i love him so much too. For this,it certainly would be a extremely negative impact in One Piece's quality and success.
I'm totally aware that deaths must happen soon,and i have been thinking a lot about it. And what i have to say is:
The right characters to die in order of leave impact in history are only those totally worthless that no one will never miss,and that due their worthlessness wouldn't ever be able of do much in wars like that's coming for start. The 4.000 random allies army are perfect examples of it.

M

MD Zolo

I'm totally against the idea of Law die in order of help Luffy to be victorious,because he's extremely great and popular character and i love him so much too. For this,it certainly would be a extremely negative impact in One Piece's quality and success.
I'm totally aware that deaths must happen soon,and i have been thinking a lot about it. And what i have to say is:
The right characters to die in order of leave impact in history are only those totally worthless that no one will never miss,and that due their worthlessness wouldn't ever be able of do much in wars like that's coming for start. The 4.000 random allies army are perfect examples of it.
Those deaths won't have any impact on the readers. At least somebody as significant as Pedro needs to die. Considering the magnitude of the war, more significant deaths is the natural outcome.

Kill everybody.

G R E A T - C L E A N S I N G

#TeamIm
Post automatically merged:

I think Carrot would be a perfect death. Do you agree?

Kawamatsu maybe dying, dying to shield Hiyori from either Kaido or King's lethal attack.

Can't see Law dying, not this soon. Even doubt he will die in EoS. Because who will lead his remaining crew? They are named and famous characters not just bunch of nobodies like Bonney's crewmates.

Law & appoo
Kinemon & duke & asura

Kaido & orochi

It will be so tragedy if at the end momo dies :feelscryingman:

Then all of samurai lost the hope