[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 12 - Genshin Impact

Is Flower always scum?


  • Total voters
    0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Holy Simp
‎
lore masters, should we push drago's wagon based on him being aether or not?
yes, let's see what Drago has to offer for us, a twin claim has to be proven worthy imho

no one ever asked me to so why would i just share unnecessary info
but it can be of value, believe me when I say this
would aether possibly be the cult leader?
@Rej @Tobi @Wris
yes, either Aether or Lumine fit that, I thought earlier about Baal too

i think aether is town
if Aether is town then what is Lumine?
and why it couldn't be vice versa?
 

EkkoLoJinx

Needle Knight
‎
No I don’t think anyone really knew what uwu was. But they knew he wasn’t mafia. So easy push off of LM, misty, or the other that had a chance to get lynched. So I wouldn’t be surprised to see someone on that uwu train last minute be mafia at this point for that easy misdirect
but i hard lead that train and im town
there is a chance they hopped on fast to save a teammate tho i agree
 
Tbh looking back uwu saying he had superkills should have been a big red flag.

I think we need to look at the other wagons to see if there's scum among them wanting to protect a buddy:
- wagon one: Ekko (led by Drago and I)
- wagon two: Lord Melkor (led by UB)
- wagon three: Hayumi (led by Grammaton)

With Hayumi, it could have been scum trying to frame her and then going for an easy lynch. It's the vibe I got from TPein's post
Or Grammaton was right, and she was scum? I don't really know at this point.
Why wouldn’t you look at uwu train for scum? Like that’s actual the best one to check?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top