Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko not wanting to lynch him only makes me wanna lynch him more :milaugh:
because i dont wanna fken lynch indies rn :kaidowhat:

there is 20% chance hes cult, like 40% chance hes good indie, and 40% hes a hostile one, but not a killer indie. atleast not a kill all

would u want that to be ur lynch today or actual mafia/cult candidates like fuji/tris/misty

cmon now

because i dont wanna fken lynch indies rn :kaidowhat:

there is 20% chance hes cult, like 40% chance hes good indie, and 40% hes a hostile one, but not a killer indie. atleast not a kill all

would u want that to be ur lynch today or actual mafia/cult candidates like fuji/tris/misty

cmon now
You just gave him a chance of being cult and asked if they wanted to lynch cult candidates lol.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Okay, so you believe that Aether would fit as cult, Usopp says there's a 20% chance Aether is cult, Tris doesn't think he would be cult, and Tobi says Aether is town.

What is correct here? Obviously, I agree with Tobi but for the sake of everyone else here, what's the most likely alignment for Aether?
Both Lumine and Aether have to be in the game since they are MCs of the game but both can't share the same faction since they are on opposing sides. So the very solid theory in my eyes is that both can't be town together and this is deadset. The others just talk out of preferences but in the game you can chose between Lumine or Aether, the twins to be your playable character to start with. The other becomes the main antagonist for the time we are currenly set in. So yeah that is what we are figuring out now on which side Aether is and on which side Lumine could be.

The day phase just started. What are you expecting?
Aight maybe I just underrated you, sorry. :cheers:

Emil

Certified Memelord
What's ur opinion on the misty vs juliet argument btw, is it the reason why ur scum reading Misty?
no im scum reading misty because her reads and posts dont match her actions
1. she scum read me and fuji, but never bothered to push any of us
2. when fuji claimed she insta town belived him and told others to move from him, yet never actually pushed me (despite earlier saying ekko v fuji cannot be town v town)
3. calls me for fishing but then proceeds to fish fuji right after

and to make it worst she uses being rusty as an excuse for the bad gameplay..

---------------------

i completely forgot about juliet,
@Destroya did u leave her case completely? ur soo tame today

Both Lumine and Aether have to be in the game since they are MCs of the game but both can't share the same faction since they are on opposing sides. So the very solid theory in my eyes is that both can't be town together and this is deadset. The others just talk out of preferences but in the game you can chose between Lumine or Aether, the twins to be your playable character to start with. The other becomes the main antagonist for the time we are currenly set in. So yeah that is what we are figuring out now on which side Aether is and on which side Lumine could be.
Just tell me this, if he's the evil one out of the two, would he be the GF?

Status
Not open for further replies.