Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole thing is a pressing matter that I think needs to be talked about. I feel like I'm on the right path and I'm not gonna get off this path until I'm proven wrong.

@Nick you said that you town read Misty cause of reads as well. Is her doctor claim the only reason? It's all I've seen you talk about for your support towards her. You even said here that you'd go null on her as your read.

So what changed?
Middle day figured something out as I already answered. Just keep pushing I guess this why if you are town I hope you take a break from playing afterwards my dear friend to rethink your game.

D

Dragomir

Like I said, I kind of Town read Nick at this point and I personally feel that Juliet was scummier than Misty. I went after both of them in D1, but Misty's claim and there being posts of theirs that I thought were Town, made me drop them back to null. I've always been Juliet over Misty this game so Nick's claim I guess is helpful to lynch Juliet/Xlaw, but it's not like I 100 trust him, however, I don't want to fish or make him claim when he doesn't.
What are you gonna do if Xlaw is town?
It’s less about being okay with Nick’s word and more so having higher priorities. If we get one of the people I want lynched then their flips will inform my opinion on Nick.

If Xlaw flips Town then we push Nick hard and make him tell us because it’s going to make Misty look real bad.
Why does Xlaw's town flip make Misty look bad? I'ma really have to reread their interaction cause it sounds like their alignment is mutually exclusive.

Would like to point out how silly it sounds I’d go so far out of my way to defend misty and push xlaw for xlaw to flip town which would make myself scummy. My push on xlaw is unrelated to misty really other then other people D1 scum read on both.
Currently, this is where my head is at. If Xlaw flips Town it’s likely to lead a domino path right back to you especially with you defending Misty like this. Would be a peculiar move for Scum.

Since I think there’s a solid shot at Xlaw flipping Scum, I’m not in a rush to go full blood hound on you yet. However, I do appreciate this Drago/you interaction.

D

Dragomir

Middle day figured something out as I already answered. Just keep pushing I guess this why if you are town I hope you take a break from playing afterwards my dear friend to rethink your game.
Really now? So because I'm pushing you means I'm a bad player, that's logic you're gonna go with?

Currently, this is where my head is at. If Xlaw flips Town it’s likely to lead a domino path right back to you especially with you defending Misty like this. Would be a peculiar move for Scum.

Since I think there’s a solid shot at Xlaw flipping Scum, I’m not in a rush to go full blood hound on you yet. However, I do appreciate this Drago/you interaction.
And I don’t mind if it comes back to me. I have enough to prove whatever needs to be. But I want it noted I’m not lynching xlaw directly because of misty. My take on misty has nothing to do with my take on xlaw. Therefore it coming back to me is meh. Because it’s basically coincidental really.

Why does Xlaw's town flip make Misty look bad? I'ma really have to reread their interaction cause it sounds like their alignment is mutually exclusive.
It’s not 100% mutually exclusive. Their interaction just didn’t look TvT and they both looked scummy. So one is probably scum. And on top of that I’m pretty sure I’ve seen more than one person town read one and push the other like Nick is doing, although softer.

I’m going to have to go through and look for those people harder after Xlaw’s flip but it’s late rn for me to be ISO’ing. I know Gamm scum read Juliet and town read Misty but we know he was Town. He’s also dead now.

D

Dragomir

We can't use such wifomy logic especially after what transpired in JoJo. Scum completely convinced y'all to lynch Rhea over Dest despite the latter having strong incriminating mechanical evidence against him. Nothing stopping Nick from trying to save Misty. Saying he'd live in fear of being outed as scum cause of it is honestly just as silly as the opposite. Scum can't always live in fear of town.

Like if both Wris and Xlaw are Town in this game I'd kind of feel bad.
Imma be disappointed if all these people flip town really. Even drago.
Really now? So because I'm pushing you means I'm a bad player, that's logic you're gonna go with?
Wouldn’t consider it logic nor did I say you are bad. Regardless thoughts on xlaw? Moving this away to get actual convo here. Why not xlaw compared to misty?

And I don’t mind if it comes back to me. I have enough to prove whatever needs to be. But I want it noted I’m not lynching xlaw directly because of misty. My take on misty has nothing to do with my take on xlaw. Therefore it coming back to me is meh. Because it’s basically coincidental really.
Of course if you had ulterior motives you’d also say it was unrelated. So if it comes to that we’ll have to take that statement with some skepticism.

Wouldn’t consider it logic nor did I say you are bad. Regardless thoughts on xlaw? Moving this away to get actual convo here. Why not xlaw compared to misty?
My ability to take a step back from Conq makes me feel like my game can't be that terrible this time around.

And my point on misty. It’s not 100%, because it’s not mechanical and it’s not read based. I didn’t use a role or anything.
Honestly if she gets lynched i wouldn’t sweat in the slightest over it. Other then losing a protective if she is that

D

Dragomir

I'm neutral on Xlaw. He hasn't said anything for me to get a read on him. As for Juliet, his predecessor, I never suspected her. I thought she was alright. From what I understood of the suspicion on her, it was largely dependent on how she defended Conq, so there's an assumed pairing there. But I town read Conq so it's meh to me.

Of course if you had ulterior motives you’d also say it was unrelated. So if it comes to that we’ll have to take that statement with some skepticism.
Right but if you actual read all my post not once did I say xlaw needs lynched because he interacted with misty who I claim town. Which you can speculate as you would.

this is my point of an xlaw flip. Xlaw flipping town or mafia IMO doesn’t clear me or make me one or even safe. A misty one would though, but like I said I don’t know if misty claim is even real.

but like I said I’ll take the punch next day phase for a lynch on xlaw.

The fact that Wris gifted Tpein of all people with something good means there should be no coming back from that. She's probably prime target numero uno for a Vig.
I wouldn’t honestly until I see tomorrow if a gift goes through from her to someone like TAC. TAC made it sound like gifts are good.

I'm neutral on Xlaw. He hasn't said anything for me to get a read on him. As for Juliet, his predecessor, I never suspected her. I thought she was alright. From what I understood of the suspicion on her, it was largely dependent on how she defended Conq, so there's an assumed pairing there. But I town read Conq so it's meh to me.
Yea meant Juliet more since xlaw has said literally nothing basically. Alright good enough I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.