Ekko
Melkor
Emilia
A lot of these are tied together

Fuji-Dest-Usopp-Night Raid
Rej-Melkor-me
Drago-Melon
Wris-Pein

Btw. I found his interaction with Ekko funny, baiting for the teammate stuff lol

nice so who r ur teammates? i have 3, what about u?:catblush:

u can skim over it and maybe iso the players u think are suspicious, meaning just read their posts alone and see how it flows and if looks genuine or not to u
I dont have any teammates:catcry::catcry:
and yeah I'm reading every posts right now

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I never said she is town or confirmed town. I just have something that makes me believe so. The reason I don’t want her lynched. It’s not mechanical and read wise I’ve stated I don’t see her as scum already so I mean read wise I was already there. As I never voted her or tried to lynch her. I don’t really care if you believe it or not. From my point of view I’m certain she leans town on certain aspects. Whether you believe me or not I don’t care. That’s why I haven’t said misty is town or have said don’t vote her.
@Natalija

Really curious about how T-Pein is worried about looking bad if Misty flips scum. He chose to sheep Usopp, so he should know of the potential consequences. Doesn't look like a townie mindset to me.
This is wrong.
I said we would look bad if you flip scum cuz we counter wagoned you all day.
Not sure why you are throwing shade by lying like this.

I protect UB, I was thinking of Grammaton, but hoped that my hinting I might protect him would keep scum off him

If there's any role I hate doing most, it is protective lol cause I can never decide
Oh well that sucked, did you ever claim indie or am i tripping?

Yea I did read back, have u seen me press hayumi today? Since I didnt press him it might tell u that I feel better about his claim, millers arent off the hook but for peace of mind I'll let hayumi be for now. I've played with him in the past where he was scum so I have a bit of an idea how his posts would come off.

What exactly is it that u dont like about me

Also would u be down to vote juliet's spot today, I'd feel better getting that one out, iirc u also tagged me EoD to vote Xlaw

Jack of all trades sounds a bit like what hes hinting at ye, could work

I'd actually take a look at Cal there since he mentioned that guy and iirc he only showed up late to #shitpost or smth
Brokie, i just dont feel alright about your Light Slot. Ive seen people like Ekko feel better about you but as i said i havent had the time to read up on what you did today, but i mean ill read up and see if i change my mind . Tell you what though who do you wanna go for today ? Im down for Misty/Xlaw or Cal.

So a jack of all trades meaning only limited use of an ability similar to mine would make me feel a bit better about him.

Irc me and @Dr_Professor83 are just waiting on Xlaw to show up and i see he tagged me so lets see what he has to say.
I was sleeping, and I answered your question now. I protected UB.
Any other complaints about me not posting when I am Fucking asleep?
Relax, who did you consider protecting besides UB and Gram, im asking for your town reads.
Yeah ! If I'm scum , why would I claim my flavour name.
I'm vanilla (knowing character is evil)
And it's bastard game , that's why I outed myself , so u guys can decide between me and Drago.
He could be Bastard evil

@Fruitji can you lie detect my statement

I'm lumina , vanilla town
My lie detect was a one shot so i cant check you and are you claiming the other twin rn?

Yes, Ekko and Pein are scum, and I don't care about my lose townreads this game.

Well. I can Heal, Roleblock and Redirect, I can use 2 abilities out of those 3 together, then one of them goes on cooldown and next night imma use the other 2 abilities. I didnt decide to redirect this night because I didn't want to mess with abilities.

I wont spoil my one-shots tho or my passives.
Ok so JOAT. That will do for now, why do you scum read Pein and Ekko?

Status
Not open for further replies.