Versus Battle Makima vs Mahito vs AFO vs Muzan vs Pain

R1: Who do you think is the best character? R2: Who is your fave? R3: Who is the best villain?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I only know Pain and Muzan among these.

One is a lost kid with a tragic past where he fell victim to manipulations of another dude with tragic past. His family taken away from him, his entire life controlled and what little happiness he found gone due to Obito's scheming towards an ulterior motive. As such, he considers the world rotten and stands there as an embodiment of agony to remind others of what it feels like.

Meanwhile the other is a demon that's your typical movie villain from the looks of it- dude even looks like Michael Jackson. Though DS handled his character far better than most shonen; and the personality and character traits he carries are just charming and extremely likeable as an antagonist. He carried the air of an evil mastermind perfectly- and has power to match.

So, naturally, I pick the hot red haired evil girl with big boobs.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I added R3 for you to decide who the best villain is.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
Pain is the best in my opinion.

His backstory was absolutely flabbergasting to me as well as the character's skillset and personality .I'm not that knowledgeable on the other characters except for Makima so my opinion could be biased.

Lots of Makima simps over here, lol. jk
But for me Pain has more weight as character and villain. He has legit reason to try and bring Pain to others and unite them through it.
Muzan is hands down the best villain of all.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Lots of Makima simps over here, lol. jk
But for me Pain has more weight as character and villain. He has legit reason to try and bring Pain to others and unite them through it.
Muzan is hands down the best villain of all.
How would you rank them? I personally think Makima is amazing, both as a character and villain.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Muzan is trash.

Makima is goated.

Mahito is more psycho ish type ov villain although he still has some good qualities.

Pain is urgh dunno tbh. He is a good villain as long as you forget his conversations with Naruto.

AFO is good. I will actually say really good.

Overall:

1. Makima.
2. AFO.
3. Mahito.
4. Pain.
5. Muzan.

Muzan is like: urgh please give me the flower.

oh this ones hard

1. start with Nagato cause he had a clear philosophy , the wars never looked like they were going to stop, he was going to propose a solution in the best way he could.
2. Mahito

3. afo tho I reckon he would be ranked higher if we were following all mights story, shiga might evolve to just the thing we are looking for
4. makima

havent really watched kny so on hold for muzan

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Muzan is trash.
:usoprice:

Muzan>>Sukuna.

oh this ones hard

1. start with Nagato cause he had a clear philosophy , the wars never looked like they were going to stop, he was going to propose a solution in the best way he could.
2. Mahito

3. afo tho I reckon he would be ranked higher if we were following all mights story, shiga might evolve to just the thing we are looking for
4. makima

havent really watched kny so on hold for muzan
Which round is this for?