Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Have you seen Master Jean lately
No, something the matter?
It‘s strange, but I feel like something is up with her. I saw her talking to some Fatui Agents at very shady places.
Really?
Yes, but don‘t tell anyone.

JEAN IS SHADY GET RID OF HER
so ur saying rej targeted a fatui, or a fatui targeted rej? it doesnt say jean is bad

i am gna be honest i'm kinda hesitant to take these messages at face value after tris flipped town yesterday

so ur saying rej targeted a fatui, or a fatui targeted rej? it doesnt say jean is bad

i am gna be honest i'm kinda hesitant to take these messages at face value after tris flipped town yesterday
I am not saying anything these aren’t my chats, but from what I can tell jean is being shady with fatui so I voted rej

Emil

Certified Memelord
@QueenEmilia @T-Pein™ what do u guys think of each other btw, u seemed to agree very quickly but never dropped thoughts of each other anywhere

both of u seem to know what happens in the writeups as well, its very convenient

if the game can just be solved like this then whats the point of gamesolving and scum hunting?

did u not get any message about nick?

@QueenEmilia @T-Pein™ what do u guys think of each other btw, u seemed to agree very quickly but never dropped thoughts of each other anywhere

both of u seem to know what happens in the writeups as well, its very convenient

if the game can just be solved like this then whats the point of gamesolving and scum hunting?

wut?
I checked a write up.
that is all.

Are you unironically pushing that rej is town?

we just both got info during night phase so as soon as day phase started we revealed it and it was against rej, I don’t know much about t-pein
And no I didn’t get more messages

Emil

Certified Memelord
well guess what we got ourselves a scum huh

Vote Lynch TAC

i saw you visited LM, yourself and Nick, care to explain?
3 playes? could be the one that makes ppl target each others

but that shud be a day ability tho given how it works at the start of night like it happened to me in n1

Emil

Certified Memelord
we just both got info during night phase so as soon as day phase started we revealed it and it was against rej, I don’t know much about t-pein
And no I didn’t get more messages
thats fine, i didnt get message this time tho

and last day we got it middle of the day not during the night

how confident r u that rej is scum and he didnt just visit or was visited by scum?

could be down to yeet him too if tpein wants

thats fine, i didnt get message this time tho

and last day we got it middle of the day not during the night

how confident r u that rej is scum and he didnt just visit or was visited by scum?

could be down to yeet him too if tpein wants
I’m not that confident, but it’s the closest evidence we have so why not

Status
Not open for further replies.