Status
Not open for further replies.
Im hyped for the chapter but in the back of my mind I know a chapter heavily focused on Raizo vs Fukurokuju is coming up....... I don't mind seeing Perospero or Jack fighting but please Oda offscreen raizo:josad:
Raizo vs Fukurokuju could be replaced with much more interesting match ups, its sad :milaugh:

It's not confirmed to be connected to germa

And personally sanji is more likable as a person, I don't care that much about fighting, and sanji being naturally strong also adds depth to his character, like the cosette scene or all his moments with usopp, he is a kind-hearted dude who wants to make others happy despite him being arguably better, he still considers everyone else as more worth it, sure he's a dumb simp sometimes but that doesn't remove the fact that sanji is a kind a guy and the moments where he seems completely powerless like in WCI show what kind of guy he is, "I know I can't stop the assassination by myself, and I have nothing but hate towards my family, but I want to save their life" that line hits hard
He's a vinsmoke of course it has to do with germa.

FI- DressRosa character was pretty solid, went too much on Gags, but WCI destroyed his character IMO.

The true story of Sora:
He was the face of the world government. He was so strong everybody shitted his pants when they heard his name. He caused the most trouble

Sanji is the descendant of Sora confirmed

Sora > Ryuma 👍

Vinsmokes:

Geniuses
Cowards
Weak
willingly sacrifice their own
Judge is pathetic loser

Shimotsuki:
Bad at direction
Clueless
Fearless
Kills Dragons
Dont want to be herors and are revered as heros
master swordsman

He's a vinsmoke of course it has to do with germa.

FI- DressRosa character was pretty solid, went too much on Gags, but WCI destroyed his character IMO.
It didn't, it reinforced it but again I can't change your mind about it, just try to re-watch it and actually appreciate it that character for being too selfless and kind, personally I can't even hate him, he's like a good jerk, he simps a lot but at the end of the day he'd die for anyone that needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.