Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't, it reinforced it but again I can't change your mind about it, just try to re-watch it and actually appreciate it that character for being too selfless and kind, personally I can't even hate him, he's like a good jerk, he simps a lot but at the end of the day he'd die for anyone that needs help
WCI Sanji left in guise of being noble from his crew but in reality couldnt deal with his family issues and got bailed out by his captain. He really thought Luffy wasnt going to come for him? He even kicked his captain in the face with DJ.

Like Usopp he was loyal until it was an inconvinence for him then left the crew and didnt believe in the crew. It showed me the whole time the crew was never the most important thing to him.

Then you have the predicatbility of the events that would transpire.

I would have said the same thing if Zoro did it.

J

Joy D. MADS

Nope?

read the fucking manga

:gokulaugh:

He is from the Holy Land

Their family left after he was born and was older, then the father wanted to come back but was rejected, since he rejected their status of Celestial Dragons.

Are you just forgetting the story?

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
:optimistic:
Post automatically merged:

Cap Momo's mom was a shimotsuki and she married a kozuki
Momo and Zoro retards.

30 years after Luffy became the PK:

LegGod Sanji: One of the 4 Yonko; Former Wing of the Pirate King.

Sanji’s charisma managed to bring Germa 66 and the rest of the Big Mom crew together, something Big Mom herself couldn’t under the name The Curly Pirates.

Sanji managed conquer the whole North Blue and also occupies the North of the New World.

Sanji married Nami and have a son together named Sora.

Name: Sanji
Height: 2,56m
Haki: conquerors, armament and observation
Special move: Blackfire

WCI Sanji left in guise of being noble from his crew but in reality couldnt deal with his family issues and got bailed out by his captain. He really thought Luffy wasnt going to come for him? He even kicked his captain in the face with DJ.

Like Usopp he was loyal until it was an inconvinence for him then left the crew and didnt believe in the crew. It showed me the whole time the crew was never the most important thing to him.

Then you have the predicatbility of the events that would transpire.

I would have said the same thing if Zoro did it.
Bro what sanji did was pure loyalty combined with selflessness, he didn't do it for selfish reasons like usopp

Did you actually watch the arc mate? Sanji did that for the crew, they were always the most important thing to him, which is one of the reasons he left to go back to a life of daily trauma for their sake

Sanji was tricked by big mom, he thought luffy was safe and that luffy and the crew already left, he kicked luffy so luffy would abandon him like he did with usopp

Status
Not open for further replies.