• B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Where did Tpein claim that he shot Ali? I thought that was what UB hinted at doing.

Ekko just doesn't sit well with me. He's claimed now which is something to consider. I will not ever read him Town this game. I think that between Ali, Tpein, and Rej, there's for sure a Wolf or two in that group. We'll see after those flips of it makes sense for Ekko to be part of whatever team flips.
ThisAncientCenturion misread things.

Still, ThisAncientCenturion trusts TPein.

Oooh, Misty bus driving herself. That's definitely a possibility there. In fact, that's probably what happened I think.

As for Melkor, honestly, his votes are terrible. They're so scummy it hurts. But I guess we more likely than not have a tracker in the game so with no counterclaim, that helps his case but eh. I'm not against the idea that he's a scum with a tracker ability. Unlikely but with the way he's playing, I wouldn't rule it out.
If I understand correctly, Melkor is Tracker. @Aether I think claimed it? And Conq is a Watcher. So three similar abilities there.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Where did Tpein claim that he shot Ali? I thought that was what UB hinted at doing.

Ekko just doesn't sit well with me. He's claimed now which is something to consider. I will not ever read him Town this game. I think that between Ali, Tpein, and Rej, there's for sure a Wolf or two in that group. We'll see after those flips of it makes sense for Ekko to be part of whatever team flips.
i cant be in the scum team if there abilities were used on me, and their stuff is used when im jailed, unless ur claiming im jail immune which isn't the case clearly given night ability failed on me

i used my cryo skill to block 1 ability on me, it cant block both the jail AND night's ability so its pretty obvious i was jailed.

im cleared from being janitr and rolecrusher, and i was forced to target either of u

my pushes on the thread makes sense as well. the cases on misty/fuji/uwu etc..

might not have the best read but atleast im consistent throughout

ur best bet for pushing me is as indie, because it will be impossible to attach me to any scum team rn

i cant be in the scum team if there abilities were used on me, and their stuff is used when im jailed, unless ur claiming im jail immune which isn't the case clearly given night ability failed on me

i used my cryo skill to block 1 ability on me, it cant block both the jail AND night's ability so its pretty obvious i was jailed.

im cleared from being janitr and rolecrusher, and i was forced to target either of u

my pushes on the thread makes sense as well. the cases on misty/fuji/uwu etc..

might not have the best read but atleast im consistent throughout

ur best bet for pushing me is as indie, because it will be impossible to attach me to any scum team rn
You're a good player, Ekko, and I thoroughly enjoy playing with you. I'll take all of this into consideration.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You're a good player, Ekko, and I thoroughly enjoy playing with you. I'll take all of this into consideration.
sure ur good player too so if ur rly not culted it wouldnt be hard to see if im town or scum

im surprised conq isnt even agreeing to having similar passive, kinda disappointing

maybe rej has the same passive too since hes a noble

one of the 3 has to be scum and its looking like its just rej rn

im not dropping my sus of misty still

sure ur good player too so if ur rly not culted it wouldnt be hard to see if im town or scum

im surprised conq isnt even agreeing to having similar passive, kinda disappointing

maybe rej has the same passive too since hes a noble

one of the 3 has to be scum and its looking like its just rej rn

im not dropping my sus of misty still
100 Town this game and it feels so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.