Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

We are NEVER going to find out who that is, I firmly believe that Oda forgot about this dude :crazwhat:
Lmao right? Maybe he'll remember when someone asks him in a SBS? LMAO Or he's gonna outplay us, troll us by having them be super important and "the Lurking legend" or whatever?

I do agree he's forgotten though or Maybe a dropped plot point?

I'm not buying it... Oda gives us some buildup chapters for Sanji and Zoro to shine in a 1v1 fight, but when the fight will definitely start he changes the setting to Yamato and gives us a flashback that will last at least 5 chapters? Bro, this is too painful.
If with this flashback we will learn about Zoro's father and how Zoro left Wano it would be good.

Zoro what's the first person to make him start huffing. He's literally telling us in that scene that Luffy disappointed him.

After Zoro scared him Kaido stated he could have ruled the world with them. That was before Luffy showed his in battle growth.

This scene tells us Kaido feels like Luffy wasted his time that's why he said he should have just killed Luffy and announced victory.

You can't honestly believe he was holding back when he used a combination attack with Big Mom that was stronger than any individual attack he has performed.
When your best comeback is he was huffing.

I know reading comprehension for you guys is an issue but you may just have proven my point:

"It's been a long time since I got worked up like this."
:gokulaugh:
Thank you Zoro fan. You have made my day.
What happened to Kaido was the same thing that happened around here. Some many were excited from the spoiler hints. That excitement quickly turned to disappointment when the accurate spoiler was posted.

Just because you get excited about something doesn't mean it lives up to its hype.

Yamato vlashing with already weaken kaido & somehow idiots think her feats are better than Zoro or sanji :suresure::suresure: shit as weak as kaudo is now fighting none stop been taking damage left right & center yet she on kaido level gtf out here

Status
Not open for further replies.