Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Thunder bagua is an adv COC attack and yes I know Zoro will get it but post Wano not now unless he shows it before beating King
Nah it isnt the one he one shotted luffy with didnt have coc in it.
You are going off assumptions here the spoiler would mention it if tat was the case.

Chapter sounds good with a battle off with Yamato vs Kaido who ends in a epic clash.
So Yamato thunder bague is also very strong, Ulti legit tank something around G4lvl and then you have the other shitty feat of the other flying six fighter....

Surprise @Fenaker that Zoro didn't show up this chapter, though some hype shit was about to happen or Redon cut this scene out of purpose we need to wait for more informations^^

He spoke about the WG being problematic and then said they couldve ruled the word if They joined him, i wasn’t aware Zoro was multiple people.

He is asking all the people on the rooftop that fought him.
nah fuck off he literally say if you join me

He literally means If Zoro join him kaido and him already taken the World

I do not approve of Zoro being related to this weak ass shit country looking for free protector by EoS.
"Why would Zoro fight this weak ass King"
"I don't approve Zoro being related to this weak ass country"

Why the fuck does it matter where he came from?
How would he being born in Wano and being related to a Shimotsuki be worse than coming from a random east blue village?
Do you really think Zoro would abandon his dream or the crew to be Wano's protector or Momo's bodyguard?

I swear you get lost in your crazy ass headcanons and start spouting nonsense.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
"Why would Zoro fight this weak ass King"
"I don't approve Zoro being related to this weak ass country"

Why the fuck does it matter where he came from?
How would he being born in Wano and being related to a Shimotsuki be worse than coming from a random east blue village?
Do you really think Zoro would abandon his dream or the crew to be Wano's protector or Momo's bodyguard?

I swear you get lost in your crazy ass headcanons and start spouting nonsense.
Lol Zoro is still stronger than King I said nothing wrong. Maybe undersestimated King but stil lZoro wins.

It matters for me where he comes from.

I dont want Zoro to be dumped on this retarded weak country protecting momo's ass EOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.