Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro and Sanji are equals how come kings bounty isnt 1.33?:josad:
I thought bounties not equal to power anymore? Now your putting it that? Cope :kayneshrug:.

Zoro will a bounty in the billion range sanji will get no increase at all cause oda will make a gag that he was invisible at the time and they didnt know he was there:suresure:
????? You know Both Zoro and Sanji are going into billions. Idk on denial on you as they fighting guys in billions that give Macro hard fight. No Head Piece as it's talk as this that put your logic as Yamato stronger than Zoro as she is 'tied' to Kaido :suresure:.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Okay, done my bits in this thread. Don't need to waste time more. Fuck this fake hype chapter.

For anyone tagging me in the future in this thread:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I thought bounties not equal to power anymore? Now your putting it that? Cope :kayneshrug:.

????? You know Both Zoro and Sanji are going into billions. Idk on denial on you as they fighting guys in billions that give Macro hard fight. No Head Piece as it's talk as this that put your logic as Yamato stronger than Zoro as she is 'tied' to Kaido :suresure:.
Moe got insecure again:josad:you suck moe king>>>>>>>queen:milaugh:

Moe got insecure again:josad:you suck moe king>>>>>>>queen:milaugh:
Ask the one talking about 'bounties are power' after months on denying it as Sanji has higher bounty than Zoro :kayneshrug:.

'Moe Piece' isn't helping your hypocrisy on being an idiot :kayneshrug:.
If this chapter doesn't confirm King neg diffs Queen idk what would

King is a low key guy pure fighter no plague weapons, no games or bullshit yet he gets 1.4 billion while Queen will all the gimmicks only 1.3 billion

King also > Marco confirmed
Ushimaru needs more hype
Why is he arrested??
Nah, bounty isn't power as your logic put. King isn't neg-diffing anyone. No hypocrisy on 'ZKK' being debunked as Head Piece is how you got debunked on this.

King is a low key guy pure fighter no plague weapons, no games or bullshit yet he gets 1.4 billion while Queen will all the gimmicks only 1.3 billion

Ushimaru needs more hype
Why is he arrested??
Dude ik you want king to be stronger than everyone so you can indirectly put zoro above... :steef:
king is not some yonko... queen is very strong.. and do you thing doing no games bulshit makes you strong? than i guess luffy would be weak af... queen better than king for being funny and cool and at the same the strong..

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Ask the one talking about 'bounties are power' after months on denying it as Sanji has higher bounty than Zoro :kayneshrug:.

'Moe Piece' isn't helping your hypocrisy on being an idiot :kayneshrug:.

Nah, bounty isn't power as your logic put. King isn't neg-diffing anyone. No hypocrisy on 'ZKK' being debunked as Head Piece is how you got debunked on this.
Oh bounties arent power levels now? funny how that changes when its convenient for you.King>>>>>>>Queen seven times

Dude ik you want king to be stronger than everyone so you can indirectly put zoro above... :steef:
king is not some yonko... queen is very strong.. and do you thing doing no games bulshit makes you strong? than i guess luffy would be weak af... queen better than king for being funny and cool and at the same the strong..
It's their insecurities. Their headcannon have been debunked in these chapters and think even that Luffy isn't fighting Kaido even though even everyone have build up on Luffy beating Kaido.

Ushimaru needs more hype
Why is he arrested??
I mean, he only has magical fire powers due to being from an extinct race of "God's".

But yeah we'll go with "no gimmicks".

Status
Not open for further replies.